Summerfield Suites International Dr or LBV?

Claudine

Mouseketeer
Which of the summerfield resorts is better to stay at? I don't know which is closer to WDW. Wondering how far they both were and if you have stayed there was one better than the other. Thanks

I drove past the LBV hotel two weeks ago. It looks nice and is an excellent (but busy) area of Lake Buena Vista, not far from dr disney. This place is closer to disney than the int. drive. one. You can do a search on these boards and get some reviews..

We had a great experience at Summerfield Suites I-drive in June! The room was spacious and clean, with good daily maid service. The free breakfast was fine - toast/bagels, cereals, and fruit. Not fancy, but it got us going in the morning!

Pool area is small, but that's not a big deal, because not too many people use it! The jacuzzi area is slightly separated from the pool, so it is more quiet and relaxing.

We would definitely stay there again. Drive to WDW wasn't too bad, if you avoid the busy times on Route 4.

Patti

We stayed at Summerfield Suites LBV this past Feb. We loved it! It was so close to Disney, maybe a ten minute drive at the most from the hotel parking lot to the Magic Kingdom parking lot. Rooms were nice, my kids enjoyed the pool, and the free breakfast was a bonus! I paid $40 a night through Priceline and would definately stay ther again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter