Sun Lake Resort

yellowjacketfan

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at Sun Lake Resort recently? We're looking to take the family on a budget trip this June and they have great rates for condos. Hotel rooms are a little small with 2 teens. Thanks!

I stayed at Sun Lakes in Feb. No complaints. We had a 3 bedroom with plenty of room. It was clean and comfortable, close to the parks.

I heard that they have only one TV in the unit.. is that true? If so, it will not work for my family. My DD's are 17 & 21. They will also each be bringing a friend. They want their own TV's in each bedroom...

We had TV's in all the bedrooms. No internet though. We couldn't even get it at the clubhouse where they said it was available.

I have knowledge about “Lincoln downs” It’s a wonderful place :banana:and it provides all facilities like TV in all room and blah blah… you can go there.:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter