Sun on the Beach

Heva2015

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever been to this? I can't help but imagine it being lame.

PrideThursdays.jpg

:confused3

Thanks...just looking for someone dp and I can go and be ourselves but we're not particularly sceney.

It's at Old Town. Think Main Street USA meets the carnival! Great somewhat tacky place to grab a drink and people watch...

I've been a couple of times (because it's the only place even remotely close to where I live). It's not bad, the DJ is decent, although some of the queens need work :lmao:

Don't get me wrong, the girls put on a good show..but their drag mothers should help them out a little...

23547_1324462675570_1350964052_31023478_1750897_n.jpg

That is being kind, Mike. ;)

Hey, it is what it is. If you go into it expecting the Ritz you probably wont have a good time. If you go just expecting a good time at a spot pretty close to Disney they you may actually have some fun. A lot of my co-workers go every week and always say they have a blast!

Hey, it is what it is. If you go into it expecting the Ritz you probably wont have a good time. If you go just expecting a good time at a spot pretty close to Disney they you may actually have some fun. A lot of my co-workers go every week and always say they have a blast!

I wouldn't bash it. I've always had a good time there. It was the highlight for some of my class two years ago.

Just have to manage your expectations. I think "somewhat tacky" is an understatement. But I also find tacky comforting.:upsidedow:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter