• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunday brunch at inventions

finmummy

Earning My Ears
Had anyone tried the Sunday brunch at inventions? If so, what is the cost, what is the food like is it buffet and which characters have made an appearance? Thanks for any help.

The doof is delicious, although some items vary depending on the theme. There are about 5 or 6 themes they currently are rotating between: Italy, Around the World, Fairy Tale (Rapunzel), Alice in Wonderland, Brunch Parisienne and I think there is another one I am forgetting.

Mickey, Minnie and Chip and Dale plus mostly Pluto always seem to be there. Other characters vary depending on the theme.

i was about to ask this same sort of question...i wish we could go but apparenlty it finishes at 2pm is that correct? x

I didnt realise there were different themes I was hoping to plan a quick trip around a Rapunzel brunch

Sunday 2 septembre: Autour du monde - Around the world
Sunday 9 septembre: Alice in wonderland
Sunday 16 septembre: Raiponce - Rapunzel
Sunday 23 septembre: Italien
Sunday 30 septembre: Parisien

They rotate these but not necessarily in that order. There could be a special theme for the Halloween one but as yet it's tbc :)

They rotate these but not necessarily in that order. There could be a special theme for the Halloween one but as yet it's tbc :)

Carrie - where do you get all your information???!!!! Seriously, what would we do without you?!! :worship:

I can't wait to see what it will be when we are there in November... :hyper:

i was about to ask this same sort of question...i wish we could go but apparenlty it finishes at 2pm is that correct? x

It ends 3 PM.

With Halloween, do you mean the actual brunch on the 31st or the Sunday before or after? I'm arriving the 30th, so that idea does intrigue me. ;)

Sunday nearest to it normally but I'll ask next time I go which could be this Sunday :goodvibes

We did this last year when it was still Lilo and stitch hawian theme. We all really enjoyed it, the food was great, less fishy than normal ( although we are big fish fans my mil is not). The character interaction was great and it was nice to escape the busy parks.

If we were ever there on a Sunday again, it would be on my must do list!

enjoy. X

We went to the Italian themed one last month and the food was delicious (as always). It was €64 per adult (can't remember child prices) and the characters we saw were Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale, Gepetto, Pinocchio, Gideon and Jiminy Cricket :love: (I've wanted to meet him for years!)

Never once seen the buzz lightyear eclairs at inventions. I love love love love the little chocolate mousse they do in DLH. They also had it at afternoon tea in the castle club last year..... It's like a little piece of heaven in tub! (craving now!)

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/04/05/guest-review-inventions-lunch-buffet-in-disneyland-paris/

The link above is a review on the Disney food blog!

Do they still do the buzz e Claire's they look yummy!

They weren't there on our day.

Never once seen the buzz lightyear eclairs at inventions. I love love love love the little chocolate mousse they do in DLH. They also had it at afternoon tea in the castle club last year..... It's like a little piece of heaven in tub! (craving now!)

The Buzz l'Eclair ( as Buzz Lightyear is called in French) eclairs were created in 2010 for the New Generation "season" and were a limited edition.

You could get them in a few places, Inventions - Walt's - Blockbuster café :)

i soooooooooo wish i could do this sunday...but euro star dont get in until 2 :( GUTTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

yeah but knowing my luck it will be delayed lol..and i dont think a hour would be long enough :rotfl2:

They stop serving at 3pm ie letting people in and refilling food but they don't kick you out. You can stay after 3pm if you aren't finished ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter