Sunned and Stunned...

AZ JazzyJ

<font color=teal>The Talented One<br><font color=p
After what appeared to be an eternity, Arizona Jeff emerged from the cave after one horrendous dust storm. Brushing off his leather jacket and sweeping his Diamondbacks hat to remove the cob webs, he emerged to bask in the sunlight.

Sorry for my absence, it was unavoidable. Needless to say, it has been an adventure I would just as soon forget. If any of you have attempted to e-mail me or IM me for the past couple of weeks, I apologize. It seems I was headed north while my computer went south. I have lost my e-mail address book so if you are waiting a response from me, I am truly sorry.

Um, did I miss anything?

Jeff

Welcome back Jeff it's good to see you on the boards again :D :D Even tho you are a D-back fan...;)

Jeff, Good to see you back! We missed you!!!

Leslie

Jeff, it is good to see you back on the board. Please tell Trina I successfully traded Hallmark/Disney pin paris at WDW earlier this month!

Glad to have our Man in the Hat back on the boards. You were truly missed.....Hope you are back in tip top shape and ready to entertain your troops....

cindy

It is great to see your name next to a post again on the board. Hope things are going well and we look forward to seeing more!

good to see you back on the boards... I hope all is well:D

Jeff, glad to see you are back! Hope everything is ok. We missed you!

Lisa

Hey Jeff!! I am SO glad to see you posting again!
hmmmmm did you miss anything.......
well, we've been watching pics of the smoke in Florida,
Nat held his Pin meet this past week-end, Lauri and Matt are in Florida, TONS of new pins have been issued,
and gee you missed the Birthday Fairy's birthday-- but hey-- so did the board!! LOL ;) ( I happended to mention to Lauri that having your daughter sick all day on your birthday stinks and that's when the post went flying up-- it was really cute! :jester: )
Of course you also missed a few other birthdays but most of those posts are still floating on the first couple of pages :)
But mostly what was missed was YOU, YOU and did I mention YOU??!!
Welcome back :bounce:
Kathi

Welcome back Jeff....we've all missed you. Hope all is back to normal (lol) with you now.

I wanted to personally thank everyone for their thoughts and well wishes, I really appreciate it.

Today I received a wonderful token of love and friendship and I wanted to publicly thank everyone for it. As I sat at the computer while taking a breathing treatment (asthma), the doorbell rang and a small box was dropped off at my house. Trina brought it to me but before I could even look at the box, she and the children had it in the middle of the floor opening it. (It is wonderful to have such a helping family.) They pulled out the cutest Eeyore PoohGram I have ever seen. It brought a smile to my face which hasn't been there for a while. The love and caring this board presents is great medicine and I truly appreciate everyone who had a part in this act of kindness. Rarely am I at a loss of words but at this time I cannot express my gratitude to all of you. Thank you everyone for all that you have done for me, I only hope that someday I will be able to return the favor.

Jeff

We are so glad that you liked it... You make us smile and laugh with your humor and we have felt the lack of you in the last month...You are in our prayers and we hope that things get better for you soon...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter