Sunrise Safari question

Swan

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone.
I was wondering if I can do the Sunrise Safari since I will be checking out on that Tuesday and moving to the Swan. I know check out time is 11, so I think I will be able to. Please someone tell me I can go.:D

yes you can do the safari if you are checking out on TUESDAY you have to be staying concierge to do the SS.make youur ressies as quick as possible though.:p

I think you also have to have admission to AK the day you do the safari in addition to the safari fee so you should make sure that you intend to go to Animal Kingdom that day because you will be paying for admission anyway. This isn't a worry if you have the multi day passes or an AP, etc. Just wanted to point this out, I'm sure someone can confirm if this is true or not.

Thanks for the info on the park admission vbfamily, I did not think about that. We have an AP so I will be okay.Thanks for the answer to my question luvindisneyworld and I will make that Ressie in the AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter