• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

sunscreen

chriserella

Earning My Ears
you also need to consider the florida sun infants should not wear sunscreen until they are at least 6 month old , so take care to keep baby covered and out of the sun.

Actually, I believe they are saying it's ok to protect infants under 6 months now. Just don't put it on their hands/arms or anything they may suck on. Check with your doctor first for the latest on this!

Try a Gel [Coppertone was the one I bought spf 30] sunblock they dry fast and don't run into the eyes even on a sweating person!! And we found that it worked 100 x better than creme sunblocks. We didn't get ANY tan!!

We also used Wal-greens spf 30 SPRAY Sunblock. I really liked this one too.

Ok here is my pennies worth of advice on sunblock.
I have 2 red headed children that burn sooooo easy. I have tried them all.
Beware of waterbabies as if by chance it does get in their eyes it will cause the eyes to swell.
Also I found that it does not work that well. JMHO. If your child does not burn that easily I would suggest 30 spf . However babies and children that burn easily 45spf is the only way to go. For this I have to say hands down that THE NOAD 45spf is the best! As it does not wear off that easily (even in the pool) so you have less applying. I usually apply 2x daily once before we leave the house and then again in about 4 hours. Works great and if by chance it does get in thier eyes it will only sting a bit but as soon as you put water on thier eyes the stinging is gone. You can find the NOAD brand at Wal-Mart cost is about 7.97 for a big bottle. Which if you bought any other brand it would cost about double. 15, 30,45 spf are available.
Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter