• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunshine Flyer Price Increase

#4'smom

Earning My Ears
I procrastinated too long to book our Sunshine Flyer tickets and the price has increased Jan1. Does anyone know any discount codes to use for January 2023?

I am honestly shocked the prices jumped up so much!! Insane.
What is the new price? I booked on Black Friday and got $12 per person each way. I booked for this past week and for our flights in October from MCO to Disney resorts. I did not book coming from Disney to MCO.

We had an early flight out this past Saturday and Uber was $30 but that was at 3:30 am.

What is the new price? I booked on Black Friday and got $12 per person each way. I booked for this past week and for our flights in October from MCO to Disney resorts. I did not book coming from Disney to MCO.

We had an early flight out this past Saturday and Uber was $30 but that was at 3:30 am.
$19.50 OW Adult $11 OW Child
$39 RT Adult $22 RT Child

One reason would be the need for a car seat in an Uber that wouldn’t be required on a charter bus.
Yeah, but even with the extra for an uber car seat I think you'd be cheaper and direct with uber over those previous prices on sunshine flyer. If you were needing multiple car seats, but still.

Solo traveler and $19 even with tip is better than an Uber. I will probably do this or Mears. I miss the days of decent car rental rates.

I've never seen an Uber or Lyft that cheap. I usually pay $30-$45.
I checked on my last trip and it was that price or higher. I tend to have flights during popular times so more riders means less cars available which mean peak pricing.

I do uber a lot and I’ve paid way more than $45 on occasion (but not in FL) so not opposed to paying for convenience but why pay more for a trip that isn’t inconvenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter