Sunshine Rewards: New cash out & Scavenger Hunt

I guessed, too. Since we know who Sunshine Girl's favorite princess is, I thought I'd go ahead. :thumbsup2

Has anyone found today's clue?

I have it narrowed down to 3 and I only have two actual long time princess songs. What is everyone else getting here. I would go with an oldie but....

Kim

dean556 said:
ok I must be haveing a real bad day cause I still dont see it duhhh

If you go the SR ar the top it says Contacts FAQ Members. Click on the Contacts. (like you have a question for Tricia) You should see it near the bottom right under where you would type in your email question. Hope that helps! :sunny:

Darn, I shoulda guessed yesterday....I'm fairly certain I'm right. I think it has to do with Sunshine Girl's favorite princess, which she told us about a few months ago. :goodvibes :teeth:

I took a guess as well but I think what I guessed might be too obvious! It's the first one that stuck out to me as well so if I'm right I'm going to kick myself for not guessing earlier. I guess we will see!

:cool1:

I think I may have gotten this one right after the first clue! I only got the first week right so this would be great for a change. :banana:

azgal81 said:
I took a guess as well but I think what I guessed might be too obvious! It's the first one that stuck out to me as well so if I'm right I'm going to kick myself for not guessing earlier. I guess we will see!

I would be surprised if anyone on the DIS got this one wrong because I think I've been pretty obvious. LOL!

Tricia~ A question for you- once we decide to cash out next week, how soon will we know if we are the $100 winner?

I only ask because after much consideration ( ;) ) I think I'm going with Target this time. The time has come for me to finally give in and get my boys a Play Station 2, and I was debating when to go get it. I thought, Hmmmm.....if there is a chance I could win a $100 GC on sunshine next week, I should wait. But would I have to wait until the card came in the mail, or will you post it on the site who won that day?

THANKS! Can't wait to cash out! Wish I had more this time. :sunny:

Dont rub it in. I think I got it wrong. I zoned out with which song went with which.. OK kick me now.. :blush:

Alice28 said:
Tricia~ A question for you- once we decide to cash out next week, how soon will we know if we are the $100 winner?

I only ask because after much consideration ( ;) ) I think I'm going with Target this time. The time has come for me to finally give in and get my boys a Play Station 2, and I was debating when to go get it. I thought, Hmmmm.....if there is a chance I could win a $100 GC on sunshine next week, I should wait. But would I have to wait until the card came in the mail, or will you post it on the site who won that day?

THANKS! Can't wait to cash out! Wish I had more this time. :sunny:

I am going to try to keep up with processing the cards as people cash out each day. So what I will do is take everyone that cashes out the first day and first thing the next morning randomly choose one winner. I will immediately order the $100 gift card for that person and then post their name on the site. So you should pretty much know within 24 hours of when you cash out whether you won. :goodvibes

sunshinegirl said:
I am going to try to keep up with processing the cards as people cash out each day. So what I will do is take everyone that cashes out the first day and first thing the next morning randomly choose one winner. I will immediately order the $100 gift card for that person and then post their name on the site. So you should pretty much know within 24 hours of when you cash out whether you won. :goodvibes

OK, great, thanks! Now to choose which day to cash out!

I would be surprised if anyone on the DIS got this one wrong because I think I've been pretty obvious.

Before I even looked at the choices I thought for sure that "On The Steps Of The Palace" would be the correct answer. ;)

sunshinegirl said:
I am going to try to keep up with processing the cards as people cash out each day. So what I will do is take everyone that cashes out the first day and first thing the next morning randomly choose one winner. I will immediately order the $100 gift card for that person and then post their name on the site. So you should pretty much know within 24 hours of when you cash out whether you won.

WOW!! This is gonna be exciting. I am 22 cents away from 25.00 :cool1: Hopefully I guessed right this week and I'll be all set. I'm gonna cash in for the 25.00 Target in hopes for the 100.00. It would be great for Christmas. DD6 has already given me a list of what she wants. :goodvibes Now I just have to decide which day to cash out. :confused3

Tricia,

If one chooses Disney Dollars, how long does it usually take to receive them? We are leaving for WDW Sept.9 and I ordered them a little over a week ago because I was afraid to wait for the cash out in case they didn't arrive in time for our trip. :sunny:

Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter