Super Bowl 2009

SKennedy0421

Earning My Ears
Any recommendations on where to watch the Super Bowl at Disney this year? Do the winners really come to Disney World for a parade the day after?

not sure if its the day after with the parade but wow my visa bill would be out of control if it was true and myboys in BLUE won again this year! I would be there on the red eye just to see Manning and Bradshaw! GO NEW YORK...!!!!

We watched a playoff game a couple years ago in the bar at the Poly. They had a huge screen TV that they pulled out and everyone set up the comfy chairs in front of it like a stadium. It was really fun and great (until we lost the game). We watched the game before ours earlier in the day at the Poly pool bar. That was also pretty cool. No huge TV, but there were some fun people (although by no means crowded) and it was nice to sit outside.

ESPN Zone at the boardwalk is a fun place to watch the Super Bowl. They have so many tv's around that no matter where you are you get a good view. We watched Sunday football there last week and it was great. They had our team on 4 tv's so no problem seeing regardless of where we were sitting.

Get there early for a good seat.

We love the ESPN zone, but when we were there for play-offs we didn't go there because we were concerned about how busy it could be and we were afraid we'd spend half the game trying to get a table. I would be worried about this location for a big event like the superbowl. They don't do reservations and there can be long waits for a table on a regular game day.

No question, ESPN is a hit or miss. When I got there last Sunday after 1pm kick off I had to stand until after half time. But if you get there early enough you can get a seat. It also depends on how many people are with you. I went over there alone and had two people offer me seats at their table. Hubby came later and we found seats then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter