Super Bowl - Chiefs or 49ers?

Now that the Lions are out, I really feel like I’m taking a multiple choice test where the correct answer is:

D. None of the above

But since my days of taking multiple choice tests are well behind me and I really do not like the 49ers, I’m rooting for the Chiefs. Plus, since Patrick Mahomes Sr. was a Minnesota Twin, that’s an extra plus for the Chiefs.

I really like the 49'ers Brandon Aiyuk who caught/scored the "immaculate deflection" on Sunday, but i still like Mahomey and da Boyz. Guess I'll cheer for both teams.

As far as the commercials go, most of them will be leaked so anyone with a computer can watch them before the game.

You are aware that SB commercials are some of the most expensive air time to buy? Yes, I normally use the bathroom during commercials but some of the SB commercials have been pretty funny.

With the Lions out I'll probably use the bathroom during the game. :teeth:

Neither. Kinda sucks when you don't want to cheer for either team, going to make for a very boring Super Bowl.

I’ve been a Chiefs fan since the Lenny Dawson/Hank Stram days. (Yikes! I’m old.). Can’t stop now. That said, I am from Iowa so if former ISU player Purdy pulls it off, I won’t be disappointed In a 49ers’ win.

Don’t forget the
Miami Gardens Dolphins

And there used to be the
Bloomington Vikings
Pontiac Lions
Irving Cowboys

And the Bears may soon join the illustrious list of teams who play outside the city limits they supposedly represent.

The Arizona Cardinals used to play in St. Louis, Missouri. Instead of being called the Phoenix Cardinals (whose stadium is in Glendale) they want to represent the whole state -- so every Arizonan can suffer along with the big cities.

The Arizona Cardinals used to play in St. Louis, Missouri. Instead of being called the Phoenix Cardinals (whose stadium is in Glendale) they want to represent the whole state -- so every Arizonan can suffer along with the big cities.

Same for the Tennessee Titans. They play in Nashville, but Memphis hosted them for the first year after the movie from Houston because Nashville had to build a stadium (they were the TN Oilers) when they played here. They chose the name to represent the entire state since there was unlikely to be another city in TN with an NFL team.

Of course, we have the Memphis Grizzlies - they don't rep Nashville! 😁

Don’t forget the
Miami Gardens Dolphins

And there used to be the
Bloomington Vikings
Pontiac Lions
Irving Cowboys

And the Bears may soon join the illustrious list of teams who play outside the city limits they supposedly represent.
I may be mistaken on Arlington then? Maybe they are still in Irving? (am I thinking of Rangers?)

You can call them anything you want, but if you want to be precise, then you can add…
Arlington Cowboys
New Jersey Jets
New Jersey Giants
Inglewood Rams
Inglewood Chargers
Foxborough Patriots
Paradise Raiders
Landover Commanders
Orchard Park Bills
Glendale Cardinals
The New England Patriots do play in New England. They haven't been the Boston Patriots since the 70s.

I may be mistaken on Arlington then? Maybe they are still in Irving? (am I thinking of Rangers?)
Cowboys are currently in Arlington near the Rangers. They were in Irving, Texas from about 1970 until 2010. They haven’t played in Dallas, The Cotton Bowl, for over 50 years.

The New England Patriots do play in New England. They haven't been the Boston Patriots since the 70s.
But Boston claims them as their own and is barely tolerant of sharing them with the rest of NE. Bostonians had a coronary when there was talk of moving the Patriots to Hartford.

But Boston claims them as their own and is barely tolerant of sharing them with the rest of NE. Bostonians had a coronary when there was talk of moving the Patriots to Hartford.
Well, Hartford is kind of different. CT loyalty is split between NY and New England teams, so I agree with not wanting to move the team there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter