Super Bowl - Chiefs or 49ers?

Well, Hartford is kind of different. CT loyalty is split between NY and New England teams, so I agree with not wanting to move the team there.
I’m sure the talk of moving to Connecticut was a ploy and a threat in order to get a new stadium in Foxboro.

SIGH. really really wanted the Lions to take it all. So at this point personally team wise I really don't care and might not even be watching. One team is getting old and other I will not support.

I will ALWAYS cheer AGAINST Kyle Shanahan so I guess I'm on the Chiefs side. And I enjoy watching the Chiefs - I really like their coach - and I suppose I started cheering them on to bust Patriots up, but now I don't want another team to become the next Patriots.

And regarding the Taylor thing .... def not a swiftie, don't really enjoy her "singing" and performing but totally respect her song writing turned into mega machine ... yet she is grounded, generous and a huge positive influence on the young fans (unlike many of her trashy predecessors and peers). As far as her impact on football - that is completely the fault of the media, the NFL who are using her, the viewers letting it get to them and not at all on her. I loved how on the field when the brothers met up, she moved way out of camera range, behind others to not be part of that moment. Am sure we wouldn't have seen that from "some other" significant others who are always trying to get in the limelight. If someone is letting Taylor bother them, that is a them problem.

For those who can't stop watching her with disdain, maybe you'll get lucky at the Super Bowl. She has a concert the night before in Tokyo who is way ahead of us time wise. It might be impossible for her to get back here for the Super Bowl. When I saw her on the field for this ... I thought that was kinda strange but maybe it was because she won't be here for the Super Bowl. Either way "let it go" cause its none of our business. :rolleyes:
I’m not a Chiefs fan, I’m not a Taylor Swiff fan, but I’m kind of loving watching NFL fans bunching up their panties over Swiff, especially since it’s the media and not her. Therefore I was rooting for the Chiefs.

I’m not a Chiefs fan, I’m not a Taylor Swiff fan, but I’m kind of loving watching NFL fans bunching up their panties over Swiff, especially since it’s the media and not her. Therefore I was rooting for the Chiefs.
I love seeing inadequate conservative males get a bee in their bonnet. You know, the same ones that complain women are too liberal and don't want to go out with them. LOL and they're trashing and Body shaming her. Yeah. Like they'd ever have a chance at anyone like Taylor Swift anyway. Oh and the Karens too. It's almost enough to get me to root for the chiefs. Almost.

Chiefs hands down. First game for me in 1996 and I was hooked, never had so much amazing BBQ just walking through the parking lot. Yeah 9'ers are fine, but really grew sick of them in the 80s/90s. I still hear some random drunk guy at a bar yelling "9ers". Heck I'm just happy as dog with a bone that Cheaty Petey got canned from the SeaChickens.

Because the Chiefs have been winning and their players are decent people they get lots of requests for advertising, would I ever buy anything because of then... hell no. Do I get annoyed with Farmers - oh yeah, but then again I get annoyed with the feaking Gecko and Flo too. Do what I do... MUTE and walk away.

Note, I never mentioned thou that shall not be named. Nothing against her at all, but I heard today that they figured she's helped the NFL earn another $300,000 this year - she is one hell of a smart business woman, respect to her and her fans - just not my thing.

I love seeing inadequate conservative males get a bee in their bonnet. You know, the same ones that complain women are too liberal and don't want to go out with them. LOL and they're trashing and Body shaming her. Yeah. Like they'd ever have a chance at anyone like Taylor Swift anyway.
Those guys are still butthurt that they were cut from their HS football squad and here comes Taylor making it to the Super Bowl in her rookie NFL season.

Anyone going to the Super Bowl in person? Average ticket is already up to $12,000.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/super-bowl-2024-tickets-most-expensive-ever-las-vegas/
As the article says, prices will drop. They always do. The resellers always set extremely high prices at first to test the market and hopefully snag a few fans suffering from FOMO.

More rational fans know the prices will decrease over the next two weeks. Still very expensive, but not the sky high first offerings.

The same thing happens in other sports too, World Series, NBA and NHL finals, etc.

49ers. They were my second team as a kid (Montana/Rice era) and I think it would be pretty cool for Mr irrelevant to win a super bowl.

Those guys are still butthurt that they were cut from their HS football squad and here comes Taylor making it to the Super Bowl in her rookie NFL season.
LOL Truth. At my school and many others, they didn't actually cut anyone though. It was worse. They had to go through all the workouts and everything just to sit on the bench all year and not even get into the Freshmen or JV games and didn't even get their participation award (a school letter) They were human tackling dummies. I'd say about half of em dropped out sometime their Freshman year. By end of Sophomore, most of em got the hint. But there were some stubborn ones that stuck around and still never even got the one play of charity participation on Senior Night. Their entire 4 year career consisted of playing catch on the track and being a human tackling dummy. And like Al Bundy, they all peaked in high school. But at least he scored 4 TDs in a single game. HAHA.

I am a Cowboys fan, like the Chiefs, and I am rooting for the 49ers. Looking forward to a fun game. we will be hosting a Superbowl party.

Great moments in Cowboy history. You will have to click to watch it on youtube.

It's the Cowboys losing in the playoffs to all their favorite teams. You can thank me later.

ANY team against the Chiefs, so the 49ers.

Nearly 30 years ago, I worked for a hotel in Hutchinson, KS, and the person in charge of sales was "best friends" with Marty Schottenheimer, then coach of KC. She was so irritating about it (and such a lousy employee to my front desk staff members) that I can never hear about the Chiefs without thinking about it (and her).

Stupid, yes, but there it is.

As the article says, prices will drop. They always do. The resellers always set extremely high prices at first to test the market and hopefully snag a few fans suffering from FOMO.

More rational fans know the prices will decrease over the next two weeks. Still very expensive, but not the sky high first offerings.

The same thing happens in other sports too, World Series, NBA and NHL finals, etc.

I attended the MLS (soccer) championship game in LA in November 2022. Early in that week tickets on resale sites were in the $800 range. Each day prices dropped and we finally bought tickets the night before at around $250.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter