Super Bowl while cruising

DBMagic

<font color=blue>Wishes do come true<br><font colo
We will be on the Magic next year for the Super Bowl. Do they do anything special on the ship? Show it on the movie screen? or anything like that.

I am interested in this too. Are you sailing the January 31, 2004 Western? There is another thread started to see who is going. The Super Bowl (XXXVIII) is scheduled for February 1, 2004.

The recent NCAA tournament championship game was Monday night while we were on the Wonder. In addition to it being on in the ESPN Skybox, they set up a screen to watch it in Barrel of Laughs. So, I would think they will show the Super Bowl somewhere else too, hopefully somewhere big enough to accommodate everyone who wants to watch it!

Maybe someone else who has been on a Disney ship for the Super Bowl can answer this.

I know in the past they have shown it up in ESPN Sports Club but there is talk of DCL making that a teen club during dry dock this September.

No one knows for sure if they will move the ESPN club somewhere else onboard or eliminate it. I would be pretty certain they would still show the Superbowl somewhere onboard.

MJ

Oh no! I hope it's not true. DH and I really enjoyed spending time up in the ESPN Skybox on the Wonder. I hope they don't take it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter