• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super Bowl XLV 2011

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
Which team are you pulling for?
What is your menu?
What commercials are you looking forward to seeing?

aaron-rodgers.jpg

Menu =
sp065.jpg

budlight.jpg

Commercials ? that is when you enjoy the Wings & Beer

:rotfl2:

Wow, $3million for 30 second ad. It better be a good one !

Logan's roadhouse has a BOGO FREE today only value up to $15.00. Coupon in your local paper.

Well, I don't want to shout this too loudly but---we are not football fans at our house.

So, no favorite team, no party, no themed foods, no beer (other than the usual ;)), but...

my son forwarded me a VW commercial that is terrific-- it hit home, since one of my grandsons spent most of Friday trying to knock anyone and everyone over with his 'force push'. :rotfl::rotfl:

Have fun everyone, and may everyone's team win!! (Well, in their own way, maybe--Mr. Congeniality, cleanest uniform, cutest mascot???):cheer2:

Cathy

We have the DVR set, will zoom through the football to watch the commercials. :banana:

I reck'n I'll be turning in my man card, I'm not big on football either,,BUT LOVE THE COMMERICIALS !!:banana:

Which team are you pulling for?

Don't care, whoever has the cutest QB, I guess. :rotfl: These aren't my teams- Dallas hates 'em both!

What is your menu?

Going to the house of a friend who's a great cook, so I have high hopes there!

What commercials are you looking forward to seeing?

I like all the animal spots. :lovestruc

As long as I'm back home in time for Glee, it's all good.

Having been born and raised in the Cleveland area, I am a dyed-in-the-wool Browns fan. That makes me genetically pre-disposed to root against all things Pittsburgh. Fact is, when it come to football, my two favorite teams ar the Cleveland Browns, and whoever happens to be playing the Steelers or Ravens at the moment. :thumbsup2

Go PACKERS!!!

A day late, but oh well.

Steelers
Fried chicken, noodles, poppers, and taco dip
Commercials - my favorite was the Detroit commercial. I love Detroit and what it has to offer. Now the country saw what I love about Detroit and that our city isn't just murder and violence, but also beauty, art, pride and community.

I thought it was a good game and while we really didn't have a favorite team we routed for GB since our son and DIL are die-hard Steelers fans.

As is our tradition we had the Giant Food supermarket cajun dip (a cheese based dip with spices in it made by Giant) with tortilla chips/fritos for afternoon snack and in the AM I boiled 2lbs of medium shrimp so it was peel'n shrimp and crackers for supper washed down with some Chardonnay wine from WM (don't laugh it's actually quite good for $3/bottle).

Larry

There hasn't been a good Super Bowl half time in many years, if ever. And most college half times are filled with talking heads and commercials. Bring back the bands. Band members often put in as much practice time as the players. And Remember there would not be any commercials without the game. Truthfully: Would you tune in to watch an hour or so of commercials? And while I really enjoyed the game (no dog in the fight, but pulling for the NFC Pack), there was a whole lot more spirit and noise in Glendale than there was in Dallas.

No offense to anyone. Just MHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter