Super Bowl?

kassonvike

Mouseketeer
So, I'm on the Fantasy February 2, day at sea on our way to Cozumel. Will I be able to watch the super bowl on the ship? It's on Fox (not ABC or ESPN, which I'm guessing reduces the chances).

We've sailed during playoffs and games on FOX have been shown. I've watched games in adult clubs and in my stateroom. It will also be shown on the big screen by the pool.(funnel vision)

Also, people wear their team jerseys. Last year I was in the bar full of Chief fans, I'm a Colts fan so that wasn't so fun. If you ever cruise during NCAA bowl games, they also show those.

During our 2019 cruise on the Disney Dream during the Super Bowl, the game was played on Funnel Vision as well as in several locations throughout the ship.

Not a Viking fan, but have family in MN so glad to see them doing so well (will cheer for just about anyone except the Pats).

Not saying they will make the superbowl, but they should be in the playoffs and it would be my luck that after being a life long die hard fan, they would finally make the superbowl when I am on a ship in the middle of the ocean and can't watch :-). I was at the Minneapolis Miracle game against the saints. That experience almost killed me :-).

We've sailed several super bowl cruises on the Wonder, they are a lot of fun. The only thing you miss out on are the commercials, they can't play those.

We have sailed on the Fantasy for the last two Super Bowls and they show it on the Funnel Vision, and in the sports bar (O'Gills) and in your stateroom tv. The feed kept dropping during this last year's cruise though which got everyone a little amped up. Most people wore their team jerseys and there was a lot of fun banter back and forth between everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter