Super Grover Annual Pass Sale! Unlimited admission to Sea World, Aquatica, Busch etc.

cheerky

Mouseketeer
This was posted today by Sesame Place on the Sesame Place page on Facebook!!!

"All Season Passes will go on sale for 25% off from 11/25/11 - 3/1/12! They can be purchased online or at the park during normal operating hours. Promotion does not apply to EZpay purchases, cannot be combined with any other offer and does not apply to past purchases."

SO EXCITED!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:banana::banana:

From the Sesame Place website: "Super Grover Pass: Gives you unlimited admission to Sesame Place, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, Adventure Island and Water Country USA in 2012, FREE Preferred Parking, 30% off food and merchandise at Sesame Place, pre-parade character Meet & Greets and more!"

$194.99 plus tax
Sale Price 146.25 + tax!

The Sesame Place website says that internet vouchers may be redeemed at any park.

"All Season Passes will go on sale for 25% off from 11/25/11 - 3/1/12! They can be purchased online or at the park during normal operating hours. Promotion does not apply to EZpay purchases, cannot be combined with any other offer and does not apply to past purchases."

SO EXCITED!

From the Sesame Place website: "Super Grover Pass: Gives you unlimited admission to Sesame Place, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, Adventure Island and Water Country USA in 2012, FREE Preferred Parking, 30% off food and merchandise at Sesame Place, pre-parade character Meet & Greets and more!"

$194.99 plus tax
Sale Price 146.25 + tax!
The Sesame Place website says that internet vouchers may be redeemed at any park.

I am strongly considering purchasing this pass after Christmas :cool1:. I think it is a great deal with it being discounted to $146.25, especially considering you get free parking at all the parks (parking is very pricey at Sesame Place). The 30% off of food and merchandise at Sesame Place is really nice too. Who can resist a new cute Elmo plush? ;) We are considering going to Orlando over the summer to do a Sea World/Aquatica/Busch Gardens trip only if we can get a good deal on airfare as driving isn't an option for us. So if we get this Super Grover pass we can at least plan a few weekend trips to Sesame Place over the course of the year since we are within a reasonable driving distance to that park. If we can't get a good deal on airfare to go to Orlando, we can still use this pass for a trip to Busch Gardens and Water Country U.S.A. in Virginia as we are within reasonable driving distance to that area as well :thumbsup2

I spoke with SeaWorld last night. The 2012 Super Grover pass will be valid through the rest of 2011 and the entire 2012 season. :cool1: We are headed to Orlando in December and plan to take advantage of the Williamsburg, VA parks this spring/summer/fall.

Great Christmas gift for DD!!! I just love a great deal!

We got these once before, amazing value!! For that $150 we went to BG Williamsburg 5 times, Water Country USA 5 times, BG Tampa once, Aquatica twice and Sea World once!! Honestly, parking alone for all those trips probably would have run close to the cost of the pass!! We are planning to get them again this year! I love this deal! :cool1:

this seems like a good deal. I dont place on goign to sesame place in 2012. just sea world and aquatica. is there any benefit to buying the season pass through them and not this? am i losing any discount or benefits in FL?

There are old threads on this deal if you search thru to find. This is pretty much the best deal in town. I did it and was pleased. Super Grover gets you premium parking at all parks. Last trip we had Grandpa's handicap park pass and this seasame place grover pass, and we used the premium parking over handicap parking as this premium was closer/better at both SW and Aquatica! Gets you entry. Gets you discounts at SeaWorld and all parks (SeaWorld examples include feeding animals, food, wheelchair rental, etc.) Gets you preferred seating at the shows at SW. Here is teh biggest tip I can give you..... have the passes MAILED/DELIVERED to you. FedEx option is $8 more or something for the whole group you buy (not per ticket, it is something like $8 more if you buy one ticket or ten tickets.) Then you get the turnstile ready season pass in hand. You right to gate at SW, Aquatica, Busch Tampa, etc. No need to wait in any CS line to have them validate your computer print out. If you get the Super Grover emailed to you, you have to either #1 trade your voucher for a real season pass at Sesame Place in langhorne, PA.... or #2 wait in customer service line at SW or other park to validate your print out ever day you visit the partner park. If you have them FedEx'ed to you then you can go right to turnstile with them at SW, Aquatica, etc without ever being at Sesame Place. THAT is the key, trust me.

Thanks for the heads up. Bought these last year, so I looked to see if they were on sale today on the Sesame Webpage, and saw nothing. But I don't have them on facebook. I live in Orlando and this is a great deal!! We love Busch Gardens!

Thanks for the heads up. Bought these last year, so I looked to see if they were on sale today on the Sesame Webpage, and saw nothing. But I don't have them on facebook. I live in Orlando and this is a great deal!! We love Busch Gardens!

The quote in Cheerky's original post from the Facebook page shows the sale beginning on 11/25 so I am hoping that is when the sale prices update on the Sesame Place website because I have been checking too :)

SO EXCITED!

$194.99 plus tax
Sale Price 146.25 + tax!

I was just on the Sesame Website now, and the price says 25% off, 157.49, plus tax and shipping.
Also, a question, it says preferred free parking for Sesame, but does that include free parking at the other Busch parks? We had no desire, even though it is less than an hour drive to Sesame, to go to that park. The other parks, Seaworld, BGT, and Aquadica, yes.

So from reading this.
I can purchase this online and then redeem it at SeaWorld in FL, correct?
And use it this Christmas at Seaworld then use it all the way through 2012?

Is so, then Wow!

Also, curious about parking too. Only at Seseme or at all parks.

Yes to both questions! I ordered online and had them shipped to my house. I redeemed them with no problem for the first time in Orlando! Also, parking is free preferred parking at ALL parks. That alone is worth the cost!

FYI Florida residents are not permitted to buy Super Grover passes any more. They won't even let me renew the ones I have.

I just got off the phone from ordering mine, they should arrive in 3-4 days! :cool1: We decided to go to Christmas Town at BG Williamsburg over the Christmas holiday so we have already saved $60 with our SG passes! She let me purchaes our Christmas Town tickets (half off with SG) too, so no waiting in line there! Fantastic value!!

Ordered one online on Monday. It arrived yesterday. $178 and change delivered. DD 25 is joining the family in Orlando for Christmas vacation. DH, I and the two younger sons already have Busch Platinum Passes. I could have found a slightly cheaper way to get her into the parks with us, but this will leave open the opportunity that she could join us again next year for another park vacation.

Sheila

I am so excited about this! We were going to do a staycation this year and just do day trips, but that just doesn't feel like a vacation to us, so we started looking into closer to home options. But we just love how affordable the Orlando area is for lodging. We just can't swing Disney tickets this year.

This would be PERFECT for us! We live an hour from Sesame Place, but have never been there (I think my kids are probably too old at this point). But we may be getting Super Grover passes this year!

I am so excited about this! We were going to do a staycation this year and just do day trips, but that just doesn't feel like a vacation to us, so we started looking into closer to home options. But we just love how affordable the Orlando area is for lodging. We just can't swing Disney tickets this year.

This would be PERFECT for us! We live an hour from Sesame Place, but have never been there (I think my kids are probably too old at this point). But we may be getting Super Grover passes this year
!

My family is in the same situation. We would love to go back to WDW this year because it really is such a great overall value for the money, especially with the affordable lodging options like you mentioned; but the expense of getting to Florida combined with theme park tickets is a lot for our family to commit to two years in a row. We are considering a Sea World/Legoland only trip for this summer, but we are still on the fence about that for various reasons. We have been to Sesame Place and really enjoyed it. I could see us going there again and also driving to Virginia to visit Busch Gardens and Water Country USA if we buy the Super Grover pass. Also, I think your kids would really like Sesame Place even if they are years beyond the characters and the show. The water park attractions there are a big hit with older kids (upper elementary and even middle school age). If you are close to Sesame Place, having the season pass just to be able to do the water park stuff throughout the summer would be worth it to me. There are a few dry rides that are fun for older kids too; and there is always that nostalgic element of Sesame Street that makes it fun for big kids. Cookie Monster and Elmo t-shirts are a big trend now among the 4th and 5th graders at my older kids' school :).

aprilfoolwed,

I was also going to say the same thing about older kids still enjoying SP. There are some water slides that DH and I enjoy a great deal, and some things my DD can't even go on yet. DS just turned 9 and has been going to SP since he was DD's age, and I'll bet he will make some faces next summer but have a great time anyway. JMO.

We are equal distance from SP and Six Flags, and will have passes to BOTH next summer because this deal will get us into the Florida parks, but SF had a deal we could not pass up for 2012 passes. I feel a bit self-indulgent but...ah well! :goodvibes

The 2 year Platinum Pass has gone up to $329, but we'll probably renew when ours expires in July. We're in the DC area, so can drive down to BGW and WC USA as a day trip or for a weekend, and even went up to Sesame Place lst summer since it was free (minus our gas and tolls). I enjoyed walking around SP and seeing the contagious excitement of the children. I'll confess that as I've matured, the kiddie rides have become more to my liking than the super thrill rides (such as Manta).
The platinum parking benefit is great. For comparison, the DC area Six Flags has cheap annual passes (current offer is $50, while the daily pass is $56 - go figure), but nails you for $15 for each day's parking.
We've been using the platinum pass to head down to Orlando and do a Discovery Cove resort day (no dolphin swim), which runs around $99 in the off season. Considering that I could spend about that much for a two hour snorkel excursion during a cruise, with no guarantee of seeing anything, I've become a big fan of DC. I just need to make sure to keep swimming to burn off all the calories from their unlimited food, snacks, and adult beverages.

The 2 year Platinum Pass has gone up to $329, but we'll probably renew when ours expires in July.

We have Plat passes based in Williamsburg and are on the monthly payment plan. As long as we do not cancel ours automatically renew at the rate we initially purchased them at (189.99). Tho because Aquatica was added after we enrolled in plan we have to purchase a separate ticket but it is discounted.

Who knows if this will continue since the parks are under new ownership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter