Super Grover Annual Pass Sale! Unlimited admission to Sea World, Aquatica, Busch etc.

I just read this as well on the web site, we live about an hour from Sesame place too. we visit a least twice a year, could give us motovation to take a trip to Busch Gardens this Spring with the savings.

Ordered passes and had them delivered.
Have used than at seaworld Orlando.
Free preferred parking (closer than handicap)
Reserved seat for Shamu and Dolphon show (great as all. Shows closed early for capacity)
Discount on food ( including fudge shop)
Get one free on hot chocolate mugs
Everything you get with platinum pass.

I am glad to hear that my kids would still enjoy Sesame Place.

We are still on the fence about going to Florida this year, because even at such a great deal it's a lot of money to buy all those passes.

I am glad the sale goes until March. Gives us a chance to recover from Christmas and see what our budget is for vacation this year.

But, if the kids would enjoy Sesame Place, then it really is a good value since we could do that frequently this summer.

Thanks for the input!

We bought passes online and printed.
We showed voucher at parking booth and got preferred parking. The e-ticket kiosks were down so we had to stand in line less than ten minutes to get passes. They are not the hard plastic like long ago but the paper type Disney has.
The next day we went directly to entrance and used them for entry.

They are an amazing deal and I thank all those here who posted about them.

We just used out Super Grovers to, great deal for sure. So just to get this straight for the others wondering you bought Super Grovers online and printed your voucher off and took it to SW or BG and got your actual passes there? We paid to have them shipped to us already "activated" because there was a lot of confusion over whether or not you would redeem them at somewhere other than Sesame place first.

We have Plat passes based in Williamsburg and are on the monthly payment plan. As long as we do not cancel ours automatically renew at the rate we initially purchased them at (189.99). Tho because Aquatica was added after we enrolled in plan we have to purchase a separate ticket but it is discounted.

Who knows if this will continue since the parks are under new ownership.

We got our Williamsburg platinum passes in 2009, I think Aquatica was around then but how do I check to see if it's included?

We got these passes and are very excited about them! It only made sense to buy them for DH and me, though for the way it worked out for us, so my question is... the Super Grover pass gives a discount for buying other's tickets at Sesame Place - does that discount work at SeaWorld? (Our kids will have the free preschool pass when we go to Busch Gardens in VA) Otherwise we'll buy an AAA pass as it seems like a good deal.

I bought my super Grover passes today. They were $157 but still a great deal. I will use them in Orlando for two weeks this summer and i live in Texas so i will used them for Seaworld here also. I'm glad i found this thread. I was going to get the Seaworld/Busch garden passes for 14 days in Orlando for 115 but this is a much better deal.

How did you buy them if you live in tx? It says not valid for ....Tx... residents? My parents want to buy them for us for Christmas and we are moving to FL so I wondered how you did it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter