Super Pool at Vistana?

jessiangel

Mouseketeer
I have been reading trip reports from various sites and have run across quite a few that talk about the super pool. Can anyone tell me about it? No one elaborated about it, just said not to miss it. Is that where all the activities are? Any pics? Thanks for any help.

LArge connecting figure 8s. Some activities and good warm, BIG baby pool. Large hot tub, bar area for drinks. Sometimes bingo there. Volleyball. All the pools have different personalities--try each and see what you like. I like the one with the squirters by the main clubhouse (fountains or cascades?).

Thanks for the info. We will definately have to try that pool out. My DD plans on pool hopping and trying out all the pools while we're there.

Try this link :
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=863880

The Super pool is open until 1 am (as well as some of the other ones too).

Wanted to add a couple pics of the Falls pool too---it's the only one with a slide.
f2cad46e.jpg

f2cad3ee.jpg

Hello!
We enjoy the super pool because it has more of an upbeat "partyish" kind of atmosphere but family oriented. If you know what I mean. Theres always something going on. Lots of little kids running around playing, so my son always finds a playmate. Zimmies resturant is RIGHT there and you can order from the bar that is right by the pool. There is always music playing coming from the resturant and a nice baby pool and hot tub. We usually spend every day at the super pool and maybe one other day at another pool. Dont miss the superpool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter