Super Size Me

kayeandjim00

<font color=purple>Now living in Onderland!<br><fo
DH and I went to see this movie today and found it very interesting and informative. If you haven't heard about it, it's a documentary about a man who ate nothing but McDonald's for every meal for 30 days. His body goes through lots of changes - over 20 lb weight gain as well as dramatic changes in cholesterol, etc. It also went into the school system and the food that lunch programs are feeding to children now - many USDA supplied. It really was astonishing the changes that have taken place since I was in school, which wasn't all that long ago. For example one child purchase 2 bags of chips, a little debbie cake, and gatorade for her lunch. We didn't have any of those options. He acknowledges that this is an extreme experiement and the average person does not eat 3 meals a day at fast food establishments but the amount the average person eats is up very dramatically. ::yes:: I would recommend this movie to all my WISH friends interested in health and nutrition in general. I learned among other things that an average bagel is 5 servings of bread!! I had no idea! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter