Super Sports & More Swap 2013~Closed

Lisa and Scrapinstevie, you ladies are quick!! I love all your pieces! I may have to lift those pages, too! I'm trying to get last year's dance recital pics scrapped before this year's recital next month.

Checking in: The embellishments I ordered for the letters should be here this afternoon. I'm going to start setting everything up in scal this weekend.

Checking in Early!! Have a busy week ahead of me!!

Hope to have my letters figured out and maybe cut this week if time permits! If not plan on cutting when I get back from vacation! Maybe some inspiration will come to me for my elements while I kick back at the pool!:)

Thanks for the check-ins ladies!

Tracy-your groups look great!!:)
Thanks Anne

I'm new at swaping so if anyone ever has any sugestions please let me know!:goodvibes

Ok, here is my prototype for full page group A1 = pool/beach.
Is it too pink for all your boys Anne? I can find another colour to switch out the pink.
Not sure if I like the title. Is it too small?

GroupA1_zps9c00410a.jpg

DisNorth said:
Thanks Anne

I'm new at swaping so if anyone ever has any sugestions please let me know!:goodvibes

Ok, here is my prototype for full page group A1 = pool/beach.
Is it too pink for all your boys Anne? I can find another colour to switch out the pink.
Not sure if I like the title. Is it too small?

I think it looks great-and there's not too much pink for me...thanks for thinking of me though. :)
I agree that the title is a little small. What if you spelled it out in letters going vertically down the page in that same section? You could always do "fun in" on the left page and "the sun" on the other page. Or do a sunshine die cut for the word sun. Just my thoughts...it looks great though!

I think it looks great-and there's not too much pink for me...thanks for thinking of me though. :)
I agree that the title is a little small. What if you spelled it out in letters going vertically down the page in that same section? You could always do "fun in" on the left page and "the sun" on the other page. Or do a sunshine die cut for the word sun. Just my thoughts...it looks great though!
Thanks for the ideas! I liked the die cut one so now I hace this (not glued down yet):
GroupA1-2_zps02399210.jpg

very cute Tracy! love the second one's title!
Thanks Lisa, glad Anne gave me the inspiration!

Finished the Elements groups:

Group C. Baseball:
GroupC_zps3ff54459.jpg

Group G. Hockey:
GroupG_zpsf425a218.jpg

Group N. The Beach:
GroupN-Beach_zpsf2e3da57.jpg

Group o. The zoo:
groupO_zpsecf4e3a6.jpg

I just need to go to the bank this week to get some American cash and then I can post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter