Super Weird- DAS Tile STILL showing up

bambialways4ever

I nabbed some good ones...
I just checked the app for Disneyland last night to find out some information, no clue when I last opened it, months probably. We last used DAS over the summer, and we are not pass holders. Our tile is still there. I have a friend under "Friends and Family" who is linked on there, but they were not with us in the summer. They had accompanied us on a previous visit, and the DAS expired between the two visits. This friend has not visited with other friends who use DAS.

I closed the app and reopened it multiple times, still there. Has anyone else seen this weird error?

I had the DAS tile and our last DAS return time, which we could not use due to medical issues (one of the reasons we got the DAS) show up for two years after our last trip... I checked today and it is no longer there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter