SuperBowl Parade

tpettie

What's a tag and why do I want one...
Has anyone ever been to the MVP Super Bowl parade in MK? Is there a time? can general public go watch?

The purpose of the parade is so that people can watch!

Its held in either the MK or, if the star requests it, in DL. The time/date/location is dependent on the schedule of the player. Anybody in that park that day can join the crowd watching the parade.

Has anyone ever been to the MVP Super Bowl parade in MK? Is there a time? can general public go watch?
The parade is for all MK guests.

It’s dependent upon when the player can get to Orlando and then to the park. My CM friend rode the float with the Patriots’ James White two years ago. CMs were scheduled to basically be “on call” to run the parade as soon as James completed all the media photo ops that day.

Interesting... I'm trying to work out if we should add a park ticket and go to MK to watch this was going to be our rest day. Then I realized the parade would likely be happening and Hubby is a football guy.

Interesting... I'm trying to work out if we should add a park ticket and go to MK to watch this was going to be our rest day. Then I realized the parade would likely be happening and Hubby is a football guy.
Unfortunately you won't know for sure what day/time this will happen until shortly after the Super Bowl is over.

I'll definitely be waiting to hear word on when they'll have the parade so I can be there. Can't wait to see which Saints players they have on the float(s)

I'll definitely be waiting to hear word on when they'll have the parade so I can be there. Can't wait to see which Saints players they have on the float(s)

I didn't know Drew Brees know how to drive a float. I'm sure Carson Wentz will appreciate Drews' offer to drive him around MK...

Is there room for two drivers? I think Patrick Mahones would be very respectful of the two old guys driving him around.

Yes. We were at the MVP parade at MK to see Aaron Rodgers in 2011. It was the day after the Super Bowl. We changed our park plans and dining resevations to attend. ( before the $10 cancel fee ) It was so cool. Packer fans everywhere. They came by boat. They came by bus. They came by monorail. Rogers was late and we waited over 2 hours, but it was kinda fun being with Packer fans from all over the country. But, with the price of tickets today, I dont think I would waste the park time.

Yes. We were at the MVP parade at MK to see Aaron Rodgers in 2011. It was the day after the Super Bowl. We changed our park plans and dining resevations to attend. ( before the $10 cancel fee ) It was so cool. Packer fans everywhere. They came by boat. They came by bus. They came by monorail. Rogers was late and we waited over 2 hours, but it was kinda fun being with Packer fans from all over the country. But, with the price of tickets today, I dont think I would waste the park time.

I tried to see on Youtube what the parade is like. it looks to me just like it's one float with the player on it and a few characters is that about it?

I tried to see on Youtube what the parade is like. it looks to me just like it's one float with the player on it and a few characters is that about it?
Yes. Mickey rides the float with the player and other characters in cheerleading or football attire follow along.

I didn't know Drew Brees know how to drive a float. I'm sure Carson Wentz will appreciate Drews' offer to drive him around MK...
I would think when the Rams win, they will have it in Disneyland instead!

We were at Disney world this year and didn't see the parade specifically, but the crowds around the interview area were insane. We had a fp for townhall mickey and had a horrible time trying to get down mainstreet. We don't like football so had no interest in it, but it was way busier than we expected. It was 8/10 per touring plans, if I remember correctly.

Hmm. I'll be there during that time but planning to be at Epcot that day. I thought about maybe swapping to do MK but a short parade probably not worth the crowd battle to me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter