Superhero fans ......come vote

What superheros do you like better?

• DC

• Marvel

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sgt Mickey

<font color=red>I will always remember where I was
What superheros do you like better? Marvel or DC?

You'd have to tell me which ones are which. I have no clue who is DC and who is Marvel.

I'd have to go with whichever one Superman is a part of.

Wow, that is a hard one. Hmm....Batman, superman, wonder woman, justice league (which my son just finished watching about 10 mins ago :)) ... or Hulk, Avengers, Spiderman...Nope, can't do it. Can't decide. :lmao:

My very favorite's Batman... dark, mysterious, sexy, & lots of cool toys.

I didn't realize I liked Thor until Avengers. ;) Ironman & Hawkeye are pretty cool too.

So I guess, for me, it's a tie between DC & Marvel?

I am a Marvel fan. I just simply enjoy the stories and characters better.

No choice for Image fans?

While I like Batman, aside from him, I just don't follow any of the other DC characters that much - I can name a lot of them, but they just don't grab me. (Well, aside from Ambush Bug, but no one cares about him.)

I like Spidey and Cap, but am still kind of meh on the X-men, ever since it became mainly a Wolverine comic. (It may have changed in the last few years - I stopped picking it up.)

Its DC for me. I read more DC books monthly than Marvel books. I love what Scott Snyder is doing on Batman right now. I also really like what Scott Lobdell is doing on Superman(Both DC books). But that being said. One of my favorite books right now is Superior Spider Man(Marvel). Im also really enjoying Deadpool(also Marvel).

But as a whole. I prefer DC. Which is a little funny to me because when I was younger I only really liked Marvel characters.

But. One of my favorite series that just finished was Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake. Which was only a 6 issue run.
Im also really enjoying the My Little Pony comics as well.
Neither of them are Marvel or DC. They are by Boom Studios(Fionna and Cake) and IDW(My Little Pony).

I liked DC better when I was reading comics back in the late 80's and early 90's. Marvel is doing a better job with their movies, though.

So, I didn't vote.

I love Batman but I'll go with Marvel because of Spidey, the X-Men and Thor.

We are in the Marvel camp.

DS is named after two of DH's favorite charcters. If we could have figured out how to fit any part of Remy Etienne LeBeau in there somewhere, my fave would have been in there as well.

Even DH's other favorite name combination had a Mavel name in there.

I love Batman but I'll go with Marvel because of Spidey, the X-Men and Thor.

I wish Disney would get the rights to Spiderman and X-Men. I think they would be able to give the characters better movies and overall exposure.

I think Marvel is going to do better in the long run because (so far) Disney has managed them better then DC has managed their brand. Plus, the Marvel Universe is everywhere right now and is much larger in pop culture. Including some of the names that Disney does not own at the moment (like X-Men).

For me? Marvel, all the way. :thumbsup2

I wish Disney would get the rights to Spiderman and X-Men. I think they would be able to give the characters better movies and overall exposure.

I think Marvel is going to do better in the long run because (so far) Disney has managed them better then DC has managed their brand. Plus, the Marvel Universe is everywhere right now and is much larger in pop culture. Including some of the names that Disney does not own at the moment (like X-Men).

Nah, I don't that's going to happen anytime soon. Spider-Man is a huge property for Sony, and they just announced Amazing Spider-Man sequels for 2016 and 2018 (in addition to the one coming out next summer). They're not going to be giving him up easily.

Same goes with X-Men and Fox. They seemed to have sorted out the X-Men series with two really good movies (First Class and The Wolverine), they got Days of Future Past out next summer, there's talk of an X-Force series, and they're also rebooting the Fantastic Four series. They let the Daredevil rights expire and go back to Disney, but they seem to be intending to hold on to the rest.

I'm actually kind of glad. As much as I'd love to see Wolverine take on the Hulk in an Avengers movie, I loved that we just got a darker solo film where he got to swear and mess people up. And we're supposedly getting an 'unrated' version on blu-ray. I'm not sure Disney would have gone for that if Wolverine was theirs...

I enjoy too many aspects of both to pick one, and have since around 1974.

The best writers and artists have actually historically done great work for both companies so you're probably missing out on some stuff you would enjoy if you're strictly a fan of one over the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter