• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SuperMokey and CutieEm's Tower Of Terror Hotel! - Closed Forever -

CutieEm

I'm a Lion, RAWR ;)
Hello! This is CutieEm speaking for me and super :) We both just finished our big project, The Tower Of Terror Hotel! Although most of the rooms owned are mine, he helped alot with the items are arranging, and a few of the rooms are his too. Anyways, come check it out if you have some spare time! :idea:

Here are some pictures we took of the rooms (and had lots of fun dressing up :))

Hotel1.jpg

The Hotel Lobby! The guest is checking into the hotel :)!

Hotel2.jpg

The Hotel Lounge! Hehe, lots of dancing going on!

Hotel3.jpg

This is the check in room! Our other guest is checking into the hotel! (Teleporter Guide- Top One= Guest Room Dungeon Bottom One= Ghost Suite)

Hotel5.jpg

The Hotel Suite Dungeon! Lots of scary stuff going on in there!

(Hotel Room Ghosts, we missed the room >_<, will take picture soon!)

Hotel4.jpg

If you go out the door teleporters in the Suites, you will find the Hotel Garden Deck!

We do also have a secret room, so see if you can find it :goodvibes

Check it out when you have time!

Also coming soon a hidden portal with a kiosk inside with free. but if you find it tell no one

Hehe, I have an idea for that Super :)

Sorry I had to leave, my mom was yelling at me for being on the computer too much, we will be open again soon!

this hotel, along with the rest of vmk, has vanished into the twilight zone!! :eek:

(nice room!! i wish i had seen it in person..)

Ya, me too :( We expanded on it more that wasn't in the pictures, and we never really opened it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter