Supper Shuttle/Prime Time Shuttle DLR to LAX(**update question on post #6)

Hermosa11

<font color=deeppink>Have a good laugh and read th
Are either one better than the other? Anyone know what taxie fare would be?
Anyone know about: GoSedan (same $$ as a Town Car)....
Is it WORTH the extra money ($88 vs $30 for shuttle service).
I have NEVER flown to DLR (LAX)....so this will be a new and yet fun experience.
Thanks!

We used Super Shuttle last August and Prime Time this past Memorial Day. They both got us to our destination with no problem. With Prime Time on our way from DLR to LAX we did stop at a private home to pick someone up. Don't know if this is something both companies do, but only had it happen with Prime Time. Now it may have been more of a problem if we were headed to DLR and made this stop since I would have been very anxious to get there. But since we were headed to the airport and had plenty of time, it didn't matter. I think we paid $15. pp but I noticed for those at the airport who had not made previous reservations they were telling them it was $16.pp
Time wise from the airport to DLR was only about 40 minutes. Didn't think this was too bad.

Have a great time.

Carol

scrappy910 said:
but I noticed for those at the airport who had not made previous reservations they were telling them it was $16.pp

Carol

I called about the reservation thing and they said (I only called Supper Shuttle) no reservations needed to LEAVE LAX (to your motel). Just go outside and find a Shuttle. My mind is thinking, YIKES! I gotta keep asking the next bus, you got room for two of us? HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :confused3 When I decide, I will be calling again (and again)on that one.
Thanks!

hi there, we were at DL in may and we chose to use primetime BUT with with a private shuttle...as we are a family of 5, it cost us only 77 dollars private vs 75 for the regular shuttle(which is 15 dollars per person)...it was great, from pickup, to a stop at walmart for some water, pop, etc, to the candy cane inn was 1 hour....our private pickup in the morning was 1/2 an hour early, and we had worried about them being late...they told us to take our time, but we grabbed the opportunity to get to the airport extra early...
sharon

We used Prime Time last week. We had a private shuttle as we were a group of 6. We had no problems at all. Our driver was on time and friendly. I'd use them again.

Tricia

question: As I understand, these shuttles hold about 7 passengers.
If son and I are two, there are 5 passengers left :teacher: . So how does it work dropping us off to our locations. Do they allow the 7 on board that are going the general same direction? How far do I have to travel to drop off the other 5 passengers until I finally get to my destination? (I once dropped off car for oil change and took shuttle to my work....well, I only worked like 4 miles away but I ended up being the LAST one to be dropped off (hour later) just 'cause.....or maybe I was not important enough....................... :confused3

jakoky- I would love to be able to do a wally world stop before going to the Candy Cane Inn. Did you just tell them to stop at the closest Wal Mart & they give you 30 min to shop or something? Was that worked into the price ahead of time?

Is there a website for Prime Time? My mom & I are coming for our first time in Sept for the marathon weekend & know nothing about DL. We will be coming from Orange co. airport. I think I would prefer doing the private shuttle thing & stoping at the store. I'm used to driving to WDW & going to the store on my own. This is whole new territory for me.

Thanks for the help.

Hermosa11 said:
question: As I understand, these shuttles hold about 7 passengers.
If son and I are two, there are 5 passengers left :teacher: . So how does it work dropping us off to our locations. Do they allow the 7 on board that are going the general same direction? How far do I have to travel to drop off the other 5 passengers until I finally get to my destination? (I once dropped off car for oil change and took shuttle to my work....well, I only worked like 4 miles away but I ended up being the LAST one to be dropped off (hour later) just 'cause.....or maybe I was not important enough....................... :confused3

The PrimeTime shuttle we were on this past May was for the Anaheim area. There was just my DH, myself and another lady. They did drive around the airport a couple of times trying to fill up the van. We were fortunate in that we were the first hotel stop, but the other lady was just going to a hotel down the road from the Disneyland Resort so she didn't have much of an extended wait.

When we took Super Shuttle last fall it was a full van but we were all going to Disneyland Resorts or one of the Good Neighbor hotels. So again, not too bad as far as time to drop the others off. Of course, when you are headed to DL every minute does count!!

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter