Supporting Sandy Hook Elem.

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
just saw this one someone Facebook page and thought it was a great idea.

How 'bout sending a card to Sandy Hook Elementary School to let the survivors know they are loved and being prayed for. Just small acts of kindness can change the world. Here's the address:

Sandy Hook Elementary School
12 Dickenson Drive
Sandy Hook, CT 06482

What a wonderful idea. I will definitely do this!

I agree! I think it is a wonderful idea. The world is grieving with them.

BernardandMissBianca said:
My kids are wearing green and white ribbons this week too, those are the school colors.

I read a few times on FB that their colors are blue and yellow.

I've read that they were also Green and White and the web page for the school is also green and white.

ETA: I did read a comment that the FB info about blue and yellow were wrong.

Blue and yellow are on the High schools webpage. I googled the elementary school and they have a spirit week page up and it says green and white.

Blue is also the main color in our state flag with a white crest with yellow trim.

Stuff like this is very comforting to a school going through a tragedy like this. Thank you

Great to have the other address. Though I sure that anybody that has sent cards to the Sandy Hook Elementary directly will get through the the school when they reconvene in their new building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter