• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Supreme Court rules - states cannot ban same-sex marriage!

So excited! I saw photos of the first marriages here in Atlanta and I was so happy for them. :) Yes, I cried a little! Excited that everyone can get married!

lolz, the system won't let you spell out s ex.
But yes, this was excellent news to wake up to!

It's going to be fun to see all the crazy religious people lose their minds over this. Hilarious that they are obsessed with things that have nothing to do with them.

We're talking about this in The community thread but again I can't stress enough how happy I am for equal rights for everyone.

This was a very important day in history and I was alive to be apart of it :)

Did anyone see the pic of the castle lit up in rainbow colors? I saw the White House, Niagara Falls and others. Just saw the castle.

Did anyone see the pic of the castle lit up in rainbow colors?

I understand that this is a regular part of the show, not something that was done just for the decision. Nice touch though.

I understand that this is a regular part of the show, not something that was done just for the decision. Nice touch though.

Ah, that makes sense. If there's anywhere that is full of lights and color all year round, it's WDW and DL. I guess the lesson here is not to get your facts from FB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter