Sure is Quiet on the CB today...

I'm at my desk. But, leaving shortly to take DS for pizza :) I also have the news on while I DIS.

I'm here, but I'm planning a fruit garden and a WDW trip, so I'm all over these boards and the net trying to get information. :p

Just got back from grocery shopping and a short stop at Home Depot. Won't be here long as I have to fold laundry and do some data verification for work. I'll check in every once and a while. :D

I'm on the treadmill, dising and watching a Nascar race.

I'd suspect a lot of people are glued to the tv watching the war stuff. I'm not one of them. I'll turn one of the news channels on at the top of the hour to hear of events, but, honestly, I'm not too keen on all this front-line reporting whatsoever. I want to know what is being done, yes, certainly, but do I need to know every time one of the solders sneezes?

Arrived home from church and lunch a little bit ago, helping DW getting the laundry done, while watching the Bay Hill golf tourney from rainy Orlando, Fl. and searching through the DISboards, also waiting to see the WONDER sail off in a little while. Other than that, not doing much!!! LOL!!!

I'm here. I seem to be using the back button a lot today. Sort of out of character for me to be quiet, huh?

Originally posted by MarkRG
I'm on the treadmill, dising and watching a Nascar race.

How do you DIS while on the treadmill?

I had to drive to/from San Antonio to pick up DS19 today so I have not been on.

Buz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter