Surprise 30th Anniversary Trip To WDW

disneydad1954

Earning My Ears
:woohoo::woohoo:Hello everyone. My wife and I will celebrate our 30th anniversary on August 18,2009. Have been checking disneyworld.com with the free dining offer. I told her that we needed to get away so let me know when she could leave on a Friday and return the following week on Saturday. She asked me what I had in mind and I told her like I said we need to get away. She checked her schedule and said she could not do anything until September 25th and return October 3rd. I made reservations with the free dining at POR her favorite resort. I told them that this would be a surprise 30th anniversary trip but she will know the week before so she can be prepared if she needs to get anything for the trip. This will be the first time it has just been the two of us at WDW since September 2000. We went last May but we had seven of us, our son, his fiance, our daughter, her boyfriend, and our grandson. We had a blast but did not get to do a lot that we wanted because we ended up with our 5 yo grandson most of the time. WDW is both of our favorite place to go on vacation. I plan on a couple of surprise dinners which she will not find out about until we get there. California Grill is always a favorite of ours. I am so excited we have been to WDW 11 times but this will be the first time we have been in back to back years we usually go every two. Lats trip Toy Story Midway Mania opened on the day we left this time we will get to enjoy it. I am so excited and can't wait until she finds out to see her reaction.:woohoo::woohoo:

I sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned, and I'm sure she will be pleasantly surprised. Please let us know how she reacts, as I'm sure it will be very nice. Again, congrats on 30 years!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter