• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Surprise! =D

wdwgirl4ever

Forever a Disney Girl
ok. so i'm thinking about taking my dad to disney for his 50th birthday next year. we haven't been just the two of us in years, and i go with my mom every year. what are some good ideas to surprise him with the trip? thanks in advance!

How cool! That's a great idea! I'm not terribly great with things like this, but what about doing something like simply leaving the tickets in an envelope on his desk with the message "Happy Birthday!" on the outside? Or if you can't get ahold of the tickets in time, what about a hand-made coupon that says, "This coupon entitles you to one Disneyland vacation, applicable [date you leave] to [date you return.]" Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure he'll love it! Good luck! :thumbsup2

great idea :thumbsup2 i was thinking maybe get my aunt to call my dad to make plans to come over and go to the mall or movies or somethin (she lives closer to the airport than we do), then when he was at work I would pack for him and take the stuff to my grandma's (midway between us) and get my aunt to pick it up. then my dad and I would got to my aunt's and head to the mall but pass it up "accidentally", with the suitcases hidden under a blanket or something in the back of my aunt's car. then say like "guess we'll have to go somewhere else." then head to the airport and when we get close, show him the planning DVD on the player. :woohoo: what do you think?

Oooh, that's an awesome idea! Go for it! Just make sure not to forget to pack anything important; that would be awful! Good luck! :thumbsup2

thanks! lol yeah the thing is my mom said he's a picky packer. ugh. of course right? lol i'll have to search for some of his fave shirts and stuff. we'll see! lol i still have over a year to go so we can still plan this thing out! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter