SURPRISE! Last Minute NYE Plans.

AuroraRosesMom

Yes, they named her after the dawn...
Lately, I've been a little blue that for the third year in a row my husband has to travel and work during New Years Eve and New Years Day. I miss getting that kiss at midnight!! That quickly changed today when I found out that he is working at the ESPN sports complex at Disney. (He is in Orlando often, so I didn't really think much about where he would be.) He said he has a room booked at Coronado Springs, and that we should come!!! :yay: I'm so thrilled!!! For multiple reasons. First and foremost, I'm tickled that our family will all be together for NYE this year. Secondly, it's Disney time (obvious!) Third, I have not yet stayed at Coronado Springs. My favorite place to be is POFQ, but I am always excited to check out a new place. Any tips about Coronado Springs are welcome! :) We do not live far away, but occasionally love to stay at a Disney resort for 2 or 3 days at a time.
It's a little bittersweet since he does have to work most of the time. We were just there at the beginning of December, but he was sick in bed the whole time, so it's a bummer he won't get to enjoy a lot of the magic with us again. But, we will be there for three days, so he will be with us for a nice dinner or two, as well as the night of New Years Eve! :love:
I'm a little nervous, because I never imagined going at such a busy time of year. But, I can't turn down the opportunity to go. :D I am checking out the crowd calenders and trying to gather together a decent plan. (If such a thing is possible at this time of year?) Also, since it is so last minute, QS restaurants are a must. Which is OK by me anyhow. A few weeks ago, I found out how mortified my two-year-old is of character meals. QS will do just fine!
Clearly, I am just excited and rambling at this point. :hyper: Any tips for Coronado Springs, and any QS suggestions for any of the parks are appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter