Surprise trip planning

DenGrampy

Mouseketeer
Can you guys tell me what the weather is like in Febuary and if there is any special things happening that month?
TIA
DenGrampy

Our kids have a long 4 day weekend over President‘s day weekend. Not sure if local schools there have the same break.

Our kids have a long 4 day weekend over President‘s day weekend. Not sure if local schools there have the same break.
Good point, Twodogs. Yes, lots of California schools have breaks around Presidents' Day or thereabouts. In Northern California, it's the big ski week of the year. In Southern California, it may be the big "go to Disneyland" week of the year!

We are local, we like Disneyland in Feb. Yeah it might rain but it probably won’t. Weather is usually nice, pool weather is not guaranteed but not a rarity either.

Crowds are manageable except Presidents week. Lunar New Year is a little something extra. Some rides will be down.

April will have better weather but more crowds. If fine weather is a must and crowds don’t bother you too much, go in April. If lesser crowds are a must and rainy weather doesn’t bother you too much, go in Feb. It kind of depends on your priorities.

April will definitely be more crowded than February. The weather is so hit and miss here, hard to say if it will be cooler or warmer in February. 60s and 70s likely in February. Avoid presidents weekend though for sure.

For better chance of pool weather go April. Try to go 2+ weeks after Easter (in 2024 it’s March 31) to try to avoid the worst of spring break crowds.

Feb 17 - 25 will be CROWDED its ski week in the Bay Area and lots of schools are off ... last year when I polled my kids class half were going to Tahoe and the other half were going to Disneyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter