Surprise vacation reveal at Aulani

wbn36

Mouseketeer
Hi, I have emailed and called requesting information on if they offer any services such as writing on dessert plates, decorating a room, having the characters slip a note etc to help surprise your child about an upcoming trip to DisneyWorld. I never got a response to my email so I called concierge to see if they had any ideas and basically the call with pretty unhelpful. Does anyone have any ideas about how to tell your kids on property they are going to Disneyworld? Call us Disney fanatics but I'd like to make it a little magical

Thanks

We visited Aulani on our honeymoon and when we made the booking, it was noted on our reservation that it was our honeymoon. We had forgotten that it was noted there until our server at Makahiki brought us out a special cake with "Congratulations" written on the plate with icing. So, they definitely can and will do that. I would probably ask the hostess and/or server on the side if they can do something at the end of your meal if that's what you have in mind. I'm sure AMA AMA could do the same.

Magic is different for different families. For our kids, the magic included knowing when the trip was scheduled, learning more about what it would be like, and looking forward to it. For us (Your Mileage May Vary) that was better than the empty calories of a surprise.

Have t-shirt made that says “I’m going to Disney World on July 5, 2019!”

Hide it in your suitcase and lay it out for them to wear when they wake up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter