Surprise! We're NOT going to Disney! 9/18-9/25 <<Update 3/24 Page 21>>

LOL....I don't think this one is going to get finished. He's been on several trips since then

Ah but that is the reason mine is not done either, :) I hope he will make it back.

Wow... I got a notification there was some posts on here.

I don't really DIS all that much anymore. I check out the DVC board from time to time and check up on hotel info.

Everyone is doing well. Juliana is 10 and started 5th grade. She has been playing travel softball and is in her 7th year of dance.
Christopher turned 5 in August. He started Kindergarten this year and takes swimming lessons.
Gabby is 3 and started pre-school. She started dancing this year and takes swimming lessons too.

I do hope to finish this report someday. I have a couple reports out there in cyberland that need to be finished.

I hope you all are doing well. I miss hanging out on here with all of you.

IMG_7001_zpszsgayde2.jpg

Wow, they're growing up fast. Hope you're doing well, Tim!

I do hope to finish this report someday. I have a couple reports out there in cyberland that need to be finished.

I hope you all are doing well. I miss hanging out on here with all of you.

Look how Big everyone is! Gorgeous!

Life gets in the way ALL THE TIME. Driving the kids to everything is about 95% of our time.

Thankfully i get notifications here so i will still keep up when i can!

Hi Tim! Your thread popped up in my feed lately, too. Not sure why I missed it to begin with but I have enjoyed resdingbit. Thanks for stopping by! How can the kids be so big already? Your family is beautiful as usual. Sounds like they are keeping you busy!

Just popped up in mine today too. I really miss you hanging out here, Tim. I know I see you on FB, but just not the same- in my mind FB and The DIS serve 2 very different purposes. Anyway, the kids are growing up so fast, all of them are so big now. Seems like just yesterday, I was following along on Juliana's Wish Trip. WOW! Has it been that long?!

Thanks for the update on your beautiful family! Great TR!! I understand how hard it is to finish them!

Maybe someday....or, another TR!!

Just read both your latest TR (which are both a few years old). It was great to see the kids grow. I am planning a Christmas 2017 trip and looking through this one made me wish I could do Halloween! Thanks for detailing your adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter