surprises you can order from room service at deluxes

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
a few years back we stayed AKL club level and i remember being able to order special things from room service, ie: chocolate strawberries, or chocolate animals.
does anyone know if you can order similar things from wilderness lodge? we're staying club level again if that makes any difference?

While there may be other offerings, I have stayed CL at both resorts and the chocolate animals are only offered at AKL due to the theming of the resort. Not sure about the chocolate covered strawberries but you can certainly ask the concierge or room service and there should be a menu in the room too.

Not sure at WL but I know at CR/BLT you can order a chocolate monorail. I would email IPO and ask what they have.

I know for fact they have chocolate covered strawberries you can order from room service. I think it took an hour though since they are freshly made when ordered. As for the chocolate figures, my friends stayed in one of the regular rooms and for her son's birthday the cast members had a white chocolate Donald duck sent to the room as a surprise. So I know they have Donald! HTH :)

Our last WL stay, we ordered a chocolate box of truffles - box made of chocolate, with chocolate truffles inside and I think a WL screen print on the lid. Nice, but pricey, I think it was $58 then and wasn't even presented on plate, just handed through the door in a plastic bag.:rotfl:

We've ordered chocolate covered strawberries at various deluxe resorts, so I'm sure others are correct they are available at WL. As a PP suggested, mention it to IPO, they should be able to help you.:thumbsup2

EvilinaDM101 said:
I know for fact they have chocolate covered strawberries you can order from room service. I think it took an hour though since they are freshly made when ordered. As for the chocolate figures, my friends stayed in one of the regular rooms and for her son's birthday the cast members had a white chocolate Donald duck sent to the room as a surprise. So I know they have Donald! HTH :)

449a2290.jpg

Got this pic from my friend!!

Last May I ordered my mom a white chocolate Tinkerbell with chocolate covered strawberries at the Contemporary. I ordered it before I arrived (I believe it needs to be done at least 24 hours in advance). When I arrived and got in my room I had my mom go out on the balcony and then called room service to have it delivered. They brought it right up and set it up on a serving tray for her.

This is the final product and it was amazing!:goodvibes
DSCF8217.jpg

My parents stayed at BC for her 75th birthday and were surprised by a white chocolate Mickey and Minnie in their room. They brought them home for us to see and eat and they were gorgeous!:)

On our trip to the WL [CL] in December we discovered a lovely chocolate canoe with chocolates inside waiting in the room :)

For the people who ordered things would you mind sharing how much it cost?

this may sound crazy but can you block room service ? we want to book 2 rooms one for me husband and kids and 2nd room for MIL, FIL, husbands brother and his wife . we are willing to pay for the rooms but not the food . his brother is the type if you pay he will go crazy . when his paretns pay for a room he orders room service and movies and they let him get away with it cause he is the baby . some baby in his 30's so can i block it room service for 2nd room

TinkerbellinNY6 said:
Last May I ordered my mom a white chocolate Tinkerbell with chocolate covered strawberries at the Contemporary. I ordered it before I arrived (I believe it needs to be done at least 24 hours in advance). When I arrived and got in my room I had my mom go out on the balcony and then called room service to have it delivered. They brought it right up and set it up on a serving tray for her.

This is the final product and it was amazing!:goodvibes

What a gorgeous surprise!

this may sound crazy but can you block room service ? we want to book 2 rooms one for me husband and kids and 2nd room for MIL, FIL, husbands brother and his wife . we are willing to pay for the rooms but not the food . his brother is the type if you pay he will go crazy . when his paretns pay for a room he orders room service and movies and they let him get away with it cause he is the baby . some baby in his 30's so can i block it room service for 2nd room

You can pay for their room without leaving a credit card on file. They will have to stop by the front desk to check out, but, it will also stop them from making any charges.

I did this with some of my family. Just don't have a card on file. They will have to include one of theirs when they check in if they want to be able to charge to the room or use key to world card for charging privileges. Super easy and avoids any of the awkward issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter