Survey/Reward Sites That Cashout to Disney Giftcards or Paypal

Belle's Library

Earning My Ears
Since my last Disney giftcard advice wasn't very sound (i.e buying them for a discount on Ibotta), I wanted to share how I have gotten hundreds of dollars worth of Disney giftcards without paying a cent out of pocket. It's all above board, and per the rules I will not post any referrals.

Reward/Survey Sites that have Disney Giftcards as a Cashout Option

Dabbl

-This is a phone app where you can interact with ads, complete offers, and complete surveys. The quickest way to earn is when they offer 2x, 3x, or 5x survey points. I mostly interact with ads or do surveys.
-5,000 points=$5. It's a slow earner, but worth it. Since 2019, I have made $200 with them with using it here and there.
-Cashout is at $5, $15, $25, or $50 for Disney Giftcards (there is a limited variety of other giftcard options as well)

Pampers
I haven't cashed out with them, my husband has our rewards account on his phone and I was shocked to learn Disney Giftcards were a reward option. We switched from these diapers, and have the account to log wipes so it is a very slow earner for us. I just wanted to mention they are an option if you are currently buying those products.

Survey/Reward Sites that have Paypal as a Cashout Option
Some sites have a variety of giftcards as well

Prolific (paypal only)
-
Use on Desktop predominately, some surveys can be done on mobile.
-University Surveys! They are typically quick, pay decently and I have never ever had a response rejected. This is hands down my go to survey site. There is a waiting list to join, but it's so so so worth it.
-You can cashout to paypal when you hit 5 pounds. After a certain number of payouts you can get them instantly. (I forget how many, wasn't a ton though). No fees to cashout either.
-You can convert pounds to your desired currency in paypal. From there I use paypal to buy physical Disney giftcards from the Disney store.
`
Swagbucks (giftcards & paypal)
-There is a whole thread dedicated to them, so refer there for that (I don't know how to link the thread). For some reason they don't let me cashout to Paypal, and Walmart made it hard to use their giftcards to buy DIsney giftcards. So, I predominately play the games on swagbucks and get Home Depot cards haha.

Inbox Dollars (giftcards & paypal)
-It's basically Swagbucks now.
-This site is a grind. They got bought out by Swagbucks and went away from their option to send checks. $10 is the minimum to cashout for a couple of their giftcards, not all.

Survey Junkie (paypal)
(paypal-Can use on your phone or computer.
-Cashout is at $10 I think
-I used this on my home computer, work computer, and phone. Bought a new computer, started using it more than I typically would and got banned. Don't be me, don't do that.

Other Notable Mentions

Fetch Rewards
-Grocery receipt app. Cashes out to a variety of giftcards.
-I strongly recommend using this app if you buy Huggies diapers. They amount they pay in rewards for those diapers has been awesome.

Quick Thoughts
-Phone app. Cashes out to Amazon if you have an android phone. I think it's to the apple store if you have an I-phone.
-Good survey app, they are quick to ban though. Helped me a few years ago get a bunch of money for Amazon Christmas shopping and then I was banned. Worth trying though.

I underlined the sites I use the most often if you want to skim this.

Last edited:
I like Fetch too. I usually get Visa GCs with my points, but sometimes I'll switch it up and get Starbucks or Kohl's-- depends what I need!

Quickrewards.net also lets you cash out Disney gift cards, as well as paypal and other gift cards.

Dabble is ok, but it is a very slow earner. Mypoints doesn’t have Disney gift cards but does have Landry’s gift cards for Rainforest Cafe, T Rex and Yak &Yeti. I’m usually able to cash out between $125 and $200 every 8-9 months and I don’t spend very much time with it.

Mypoints doesn’t have Disney gift cards but does have Landry’s gift cards for Rainforest Cafe, T Rex and Yak &Yeti.

You can also redeem MyPoints rewards for a virtual Visa gift card and then use that to purchase Disney gift cards. You can also use it for Paypal, but the Paypal awards require more points than the Visa.

SurveysToGo is an app that I use. If you don't qualify for the surveys (which start at a minimum of $0.25, but they are usually $1.00-$2.50), you always get $0.10 just for trying. It sounds funny, but I take my phone in the bathroom with me (hey, mom needs 5 minutes alone sometimes!) and I click through that app and sometimes I qualify and earn $1 in 5-10 minutes, and sometimes, I get kicked out of 3-4 surveys and only earn $0.30-$0.40...just for going to the bathroom!:rotfl2:

I use a couple sites but one I haven't seen mentioned is Crowdtap. You get points for surveys and can redeem those points for gift cards. They don't offer Disney gift cards, but have some pretty good options you can use for a trip. Some options are Uber, Delta, Amazon, and Target, but there's plenty of other options too

Swagbucks (giftcards & paypal)
-There is a whole thread dedicated to them, so refer there for that (I don't know how to link the thread). For some reason they don't let me cashout to Paypal, and Walmart made it hard to use their giftcards to buy DIsney giftcards. So, I predominately play the games on swagbucks and get Home Depot cards haha.

In order to cash out to Paypal, the name, address, and email address you use for Swagbucks needs to exactly match the name, address, and email address you use for Paypal. That might be your hiccup!

Dabble is ok, but it is a very slow earner. Mypoints doesn’t have Disney gift cards but does have Landry’s gift cards for Rainforest Cafe, T Rex and Yak &Yeti. I’m usually able to cash out between $125 and $200 every 8-9 months and I don’t spend very much time with it.
With MyPoints, I cash out onto a Visa card and then buy Disney cards with the funds. You can then earn points on the purchase as well.

In order to cash out to Paypal, the name, address, and email address you use for Swagbucks needs to exactly match the name, address, and email address you use for Paypal. That might be your hiccup!

I just checked, but name, address, and email are the exact same for both. Do you have your bank account connect to your paypal? I don't and I was wondering if that was the hiccup. I can cash out to pay pal for everywhere else, just Swagbucks and Inbox Dollars give me trouble since they are owned by the same company.

Throwing out this disclaimer - cashing out from swagbucks ( and potentially other third party payers, not sure about them) to PayPal will trigger a 1099 for taxes when it hits $600. This is starting in 2022 for all states. I got hit with one in 2021 because Virginia lowered the amount to $600 already. It’s a royal pain because not all swagbucks activities are taxable, but PayPal just lists the full amount.

https://newsroom.paypal-corp.com/20...eporting-Requirements-Your-Questions-Answered

Last edited:
Anyone still using Dabbl?
Im getting an error message when trying to open the app today and it’s making me nervous. I’ve got $30 some bucks sitting in there to cash out. Thankfully I just cashed out a bigger amount last week and got the gift card right away, but the app seems to have gone downhill since I got it a couple years ago and now I’m wishing I would have cashed out everything 😬

Here are a few other websites and apps that I use to earn some extra cash for my trips that I haven't seen mentioned.

Microsoft Rewards: Earn gift cards for searching on Bing. Options include Target, Starbucks, and Walmart. Some accounts also have Amazon and/or PayPal (I have Amazon on my account and that's what I typically cash out to).
OnePulse: iOS and Android app that has short surveys. You start out making 7 cents per survey and your rate increases the more surveys you take up to 40 cents.
1Q: App with short surveys that pays to PayPal instantly. I've earned almost $500 from them!
Coin Out: Receipt scanning app. You can cash out via PayPal, Amazon, or directly to your bank account. It's not a big earner, but it's easy.
Marketforce: This is a Mystery Shopping website that I enjoy using to get a free meal and some extra cash. They pay directly to your bank account.

We're using Microsoft Rewards to get $25 Wal-Mart gift cards that we can use for gas for our trip or buy $25 Disney gift cards with the Wal-Mart gift card (you have to spend over $25 on additional items at Wal-Mart to trick the registers into thinking the WM Gift Card was used for something other than the Disney GC). We're also using Fetch Rewards and plan on using those for $25 Visa Gift cards to pay for our trip as well.

I also do surveys on E-Rewards and Guest Opinion Rewards to build up Hilton Honors points to use on stays as we travel to/from Disney. Takes a while to build them up this way, but every little bit helps!

Anyone still using Dabbl?
Im getting an error message when trying to open the app today and it’s making me nervous. I’ve got $30 some bucks sitting in there to cash out. Thankfully I just cashed out a bigger amount last week and got the gift card right away, but the app seems to have gone downhill since I got it a couple years ago and now I’m wishing I would have cashed out everything 😬
Yes I was panicked also! Glad it is back up but I lost my 30+ streak

I use Microsoft Rewards. If I do all the searches and other ways to earn every day on the website and the app, I earn a $5 gift card about every 20 days. I get a Walmart, Target, Amazon and use those for my regular household purchases and transfer the value of the gift card to my special vacation account. not a lot of money, but easy to do

I just want to say prolific is fantastic, I cash out ~$20 a day for less then an hour of surveys and they are enjoyable to take. I started making 5ish a day but after i hit 50 positive approved surveys i've been getting multi-week ones with bonus payouts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter