Survey

stephk1981

DIS Veteran
Just finished an annual pass safety precautions survey that disney emailed to me. Maybe they are trying to decide whether to lighten safety procedures. Anyone else get one?

Just finished an annual pass safety precautions survey that disney emailed to me. Maybe they are trying to decide whether to lighten safety procedures. Anyone else get one?
Why the need to speculate that they might lighten precautions. Maybe the are seeing what people think of them as a whole. It is crazy what people are speculating on.

I answered a survey like that about 3 or 4 weeks ago. It was basically questions like:

Would you visit/stay at a WDW property in the next 6 months given today's current pandemic status?
a) Only with current WDW restrictions (limited park capacity, mask required, 6 ft. social distancing)
b) Would be okay going with loosened restrictions (more park capacity, mask required, 3 ft. social distancing)
c) Would go no matter what even with no restrictions.
c) Do not feel safe going to WDW at this time.

Why the need to speculate that they might lighten precautions. Maybe the are seeing what people think of them as a whole. It is crazy what people are speculating on.
I agree completely. Some people are chomping at the bit to by MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets.
But why? There won't be any parades, or fireworks, or meet and greets, or dance parties. The parks are already decorated for those Holiday's without buying a party ticket. You can buy the special Holiday treats without buying a party ticket. So what would you be paying for? 5 hours of shortened ride times? The ride times would be just as long as regular park hours because all those extra things going on wouldn't be there to absorb the crowds.
Sorry, didn't mean to hijack a thread.

I wasn't really meaning or trying to speculate...more of I wanted to know if anyone else had gotten a survey on precautions and the verbiage of their survey vs mine. We get one nearly every month and it has seemed to change slightly every time.

I would expect the safety precautions survey more of a "how are we doing" type of information poll rather reducing safety protocols.

I get these surveys every couple of weeks from Disney World, Disneyland and SeaWorld (all parks since we have Platinum passes)

I always tell them the same thing, that all of this nonsense needs to stop immediately and I would end up feeling even safer and better about going, but if they are going to have the rules, they need to be consistently enforced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter