Survivor 30 **Feb 25th**Cast link added

Now that Mike played his idol I wonder if it will be hidden again. Sorry Tyler went he probably would have won if he made it to the end. I wonder how he will feel to know that Carolyn voted for him also. I don't really care who wins as I don't care for anyone left. Has anyone checked out the players that want to return for the next survivor "Second Chance"? Carolyn and Mike are listed as second chance guess neither of them won. Also Shirin and Joe are in the running. I don't recognize many of these "second chance" people. I remember Kass and Woo but not anyone else as they all look so nice in their pictures.

I went and voted for the next cast and I would have to say I only remember 1/4 of them.

I was a bit sorry they voted for Tyler too.

That immunity was right up Carolyn's alley. As soon as we saw what it was we predicted she'd win it.

It would have been funny if they'd voted for Rodney. After all he did mention the words 'vote me out'.

I wanted to vote for the next cast, but I had no idea who most of them were! I did see a few of the current players, and Kass looked familiar. I remember Woo's name, but he looks really nice all cleaned up. I saw the name Kelly Wigglesworth - isn't she from the very first Survivor? Wasn't it Richard Hatch, Kelly and another woman (her name escapes me) and the other woman went off on Kelly during the final episode?

I haven't looked at the cast list yet.

Kelly Wigglesworth is from the first season. The other woman was Susan...she had an angry tirade at the last Tribal.

Poor Rodney:sad: nobody would give up their reward for him on his Birthday.:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
You just KNOW that Rodney's mother made the world's biggest fuss over his birthday every year, like it was The Second Coming. I'll bet the whole world STOPPED for 24 hours, so Rodney's entrance into the world could be celebrated annually. He could not grasp that he just wasn't THAT special to the other contestants.

You just KNOW that Rodney's mother made the world's biggest fuss over his birthday every year, like it was The Second Coming. I'll bet the whole world STOPPED for 24 hours, so Rodney's entrance into the world could be celebrated annually. He could not grasp that he just wasn't THAT special to the other contestants.

That's exactly the feeling I got. His mother must dote on him.

I voted, but it was hard to vote for people you don't remember.
I remembered more males than females.

I just went to vote but hardly recognized anyone - I must have a bad memory. Was hoping for some more familiar faces.

Tyler had no personality. Glad he's gone. I'd rather have the crazies there. Makes for a better show. The two crazy women should be next.

Sorry Tyler went he probably would have won if he made it to the end. I wonder how he will feel to know that Carolyn voted for him also.

And that's just why they had to vote for him.
Too smart, too likeable, too likely to win!

It would have been funny if they'd voted for Rodney. After all he did mention the words 'vote me out'.

No way anyone's going to get rid of Rodney. At least not if they're thinking about winning.
Anyone who takes Rodney is guaranteed first or second! (Assuming a final three.)

The other woman was Susan...she had an angry tirade at the last Tribal.

Don't you mean "epic" tirade? :rolleyes2

Poor Rodney:sad: nobody would give up their reward for him on his Birthday.:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

::yes:: What is he... six? (emotionally)

No kidding. :sad2:

I read the comment somewhere online, that it's all villains plus Mike. Pretty much sums it up. Has the majority of the cast been this unlikeable in the past? I didn't even like Mike that much until recently. He started looking really good compared to everyone else.

I wouldn't even call them "villains", just boring jerks (save for the "barrel racer" who's just boring). Definitely the worst casting so far.

I read the comment somewhere online, that it's all villains plus Mike. Pretty much sums it up. Has the majority of the cast been this unlikeable in the past? I didn't even like Mike that much until recently. He started looking really good compared to everyone else.
It's not that you want Mike to win, so much as you can't imagine wanting anyone else to. Mike starts looking good because the rest of them are so rude or dumb or flat out unlikeable.

Rodney---Dumb as a box of rocks, Mama's Boy and I sometimes need subtitles for him. Twisted views on women.
Will---I'll get flack, but I call him Fat Albert. He likes to act like a big old teddy bear, but he's a bully. And none too bright.
Dan---A bully like Will, except he THINKS he's smart and eloquent. I call him Old Fat Bastard.
Mike---At least he keeps trying to win and strategize. And I don't think he hates women.

I'm torn between which of those first three guys I despise the most. Tyler was sneaky and boring and looked like a young George Kennedy, but he did nothing to make me want him to win, so I'm okay with him being gone. I get the feeling Will and Dan have used their size to intimidate people in the past. There really is something about both of them that makes me cringe.

Sierra---She strikes me as a fairly dim bulb. No strategy, just coasting along, although she's okay in challenges. Caroline--Boy, she looks like she's had a rough life for an exec. She's smarter than Sierra, but would stab you in the back in a second. I hate the way she tries to be flirty and cute in her interviews. She skeeves me out. I swear, I'd think she worked in a honky tonk if I didn't see her job title every week.

The strategy seems to be to take ANYONE just a little more useless than yourself to the final vote. Vote out ANYONE who has ANY merit whatsoever. Mike will be voted out the second he fails to win an immunity challenge/have an immunity idol. I fear we will be left with a bunch of dimwits and Caroline. And she will win by default, because she is not an imbecile and actually won some challenges.

I've been watching Survivor since the first season. I think this season has finally gotten to me. I'm getting a little aggrevated with how the finalists are chosen. It seems that the most deserving person isn't winning or even getting the chance to win anymore. Everyone is keeping the weakest link around b/c they know they won't get any votes. I'm not stupid, I know this is strategy but I just feel that the people who are really playing the game the way it is supposed to be played aren't the ones winning. Everyone knows why Dan, Rodney and Will are still in the game, b/c they are the most unlikeable. This is why I like to get past seasons from the library and rewatch them. They were much more entertaining.

I've been watching Survivor since the first season. I think this season has finally gotten to me. I'm getting a little aggrevated with how the finalists are chosen. It seems that the most deserving person isn't winning or even getting the chance to win anymore. Everyone is keeping the weakest link around b/c they know they won't get any votes. I'm not stupid, I know this is strategy but I just feel that the people who are really playing the game the way it is supposed to be played aren't the ones winning. Everyone knows why Dan, Rodney and Will are still in the game, b/c they are the most unlikeable. This is why I like to get past seasons from the library and rewatch them. They were much more entertaining.

If you were a contestant trying to win the game, that means you are playing the game it is suppose to be played. You would be out-witting, out-lasting and out-playing the other other contestants that are trying to do the same. By doing this who could argue that you didn't play the best game?

What will make for a terrible final is if Mike and Carolyn both end up getting voted out by the others.

Has anyone checked out the players that want to return for the next survivor "Second Chance"? Carolyn and Mike are listed as second chance guess neither of them won. Also Shirin and Joe are in the running. I don't recognize many of these "second chance" people. I remember Kass and Woo but not anyone else as they all look so nice in their pictures.

I went there and voted though I didn't remember any of the women other than Kass, Shirin and Carolyn. From the speech Mike gave you know that he didn't win this one and Carolyn didn't win it if she is up there as a second chance- which leaves three people I don't like as the final three- one is worse than the other!!

I went there and voted though I didn't remember any of the women other than Kass, Shirin and Carolyn. From the speech Mike gave you know that he didn't win this one and Carolyn didn't win it if she is up there as a second chance- which leaves three people I don't like as the final three- one is worse than the other!!
I couldn't agree with you more. There seems to be a lot that was edited out. In an interview with Cochran, Tyler said lots of things that he did that were edited out including trying to get Will to apologize to Shirin. I read that Jenn said that Rodney is controlling the game, scary thought. When Jeff talked about voting for a second chance Survivor I thought he said previous winners and players. Although most of the people looked a lot nicer than they did on Survivor I don't recognize any previous winners in the group.

On the voting for the next cast - I only recognized a couple of the women. Cass from a prior season and my hometown Kelly Wentworth from the last season. Kelly really wants to get back on, she made it just past the merge last season. Then she got voted off and Dale her dad went out pretty soon after she did. I didn't remember any of the men really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter