Survivor 43

I am really glad Elie went home, she was way too overconfident, I am rooting for Cody really hard and hoping he goes tot the end.
At the beginning of the episode when she started in on how confident she was of her game play, that she was doing better than she thought, she had the gameplay down, etc my immediate thought was "yeah and that right there is the demise of many players", hubris rarely works out in the game.

**Just found the thread had been focusing more on The Amazing Race one lol

I do not like too many of the players this season a lot of them seem cocky and obnoxious think they are so wonderful and that guy who lost the challenge on purpose last week is near the bottom of my list. My favorite is the Paralympian.

I can’t believe how dead this thread is!

I’m really liking most of the players this year. There’s a few I don’t care for, but overall it’s a really good cast.

I like that they (production) seem to have learned from the past few seasons and have made a few corrections. No more of the back in time reset or whatever it was called. No more shot in the dark.

Good challenge last night! I would have been freaking out getting tangled in that net. I'm okay with who went home last night. I think I'm kinda okay with whoever goes home each week, like I said before, these people are boring. An entire cast of super fans does not make for an interesting show, they need to mix up the cast like they usually do.

I think they made the wrong decision of who got voted out she was not a threat they need to go for one of those guys who are taking control of the game.

I think they made the wrong decision of who got voted out she was not a threat they need to go for one of those guys who are taking control of the game.
I agree. I think they were giving her more credit than she deserved with the " she's so smart talk".

All of the scheming between the contestants gets old after a few seasons. We all know (as well as the contestants) that everyone is trying to be the last one left to collect the prize. The host seems to ask scripted questions during the council segment when they vote someone off. By then each player already knows who they will vote against.

So glad of who got voted out at both tribals. I did not think it would happen figured it would be 2 of my favorites going home Owen and Cass. I am proud of another favorite Noelle for pulling off what she did.
The two blind sides were epic. Although I thought Ryan was a decent person that James irritated the hell out of me. It was a great move by Noelle!

I keep wondering when Cody is going to ask Jesse for his idol back!!!

True, but unfortunately, it puts her on the radar now. I hope she hangs in there, she's great!

James was irritating the snot out of me. It's a common Survivor problem, having that ego that says, "Hey, this is MY game, you have to play how I tell you to!" It rarely works.

I’m glad we won’t have to listen to his voice any more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter