Survivor 44

So Jeff said on his podcast that something's going to happen next week that will make us fall in love with someone unexpected. My dad's thinking the drug counselor, since she's been so annoying so far. I'm wondering if it will be someone we don't really "know" yet. What do you guys think?

I felt bad for Bruce, but pulling him was the right thing. Maybe he can come back in the future?

Good move on Brandon's part. We were curious--do you only get one chance to do the "shot in the dark"? It seemed silly to waste it on the first tribal. At least with Brandon's idol, there's a decent chance they'll put another idol in play after it's used.
Saw a video where he said Jeff has invited him back

I am not sure if this is right, but it seemed like the firefighter (Danny) who opened that cage said that the beaded necklace was valuable but the coin was not. Then Carolyn opened the cage and I thought she said the opposite--that the coin was valuable but not the beaded necklace.

Either I was not paying attention, one of them got it wrong, or the two bags said different things. I think option three would make for an interesting twist. Always take all the stuff!

I am not sure if this is right, but it seemed like the firefighter (Danny) who opened that cage said that the beaded necklace was valuable but the coin was not. Then Carolyn opened the cage and I thought she said the opposite--that the coin was valuable but not the beaded necklace.

Either I was not paying attention, one of them got it wrong, or the two bags said different things. I think option three would make for an interesting twist. Always take all the stuff!
She did say the opposite but I swear the note said the same as Danny's

I believe each bag said slightly different things.

I googled it after the episode and the idols are different in one of the bags. carolyns is the medal and the other two are the beads.
Thanks for that because I honestly hadn't paid close enough attention to what was what just knew one was an idol in the bag one was not. That's an interesting twist then to have them be different if at merge they are still in play it could create some interesting moves.

I googled it after the episode and the idols are different in one of the bags. carolyns is the medal and the other two are the beads.
I hadn't noticed it. It makes things interesting, because at least one person will think the medal is fake, say, while in some cases it's real, and it's the beads that are fake. This should go splendidly after the merge, when "Day 20 Paranoia" sets in.

I thought she was dumb that it was handing Carson the game. I am stunned she pulled it off. She might not win but made a great effort.

I thought she was dumb that it was handing Carson the game. I am stunned she pulled it off. She might not win but made a great effort.

I would have voted against her for just that dumb move.

My favorite person didn’t win, but I am happy with who did win! Great season!

My pick didn't win, but that annoying player was playing a good game. They at least had a hand in what was going on unlike the past couple of winners who did not deserve to win.

I think the only one (of the final 3) that had any strategic play was Carolyn. Heidi didn’t really do anything other than win the last challenge. I cant believe she did the fire challenge. What was the point other than getting Carson out. I think she thought that was her big move. However if she didn’t get him out he would have won. There is so much editing that we didn’t really see, otherwise how did he get almost all the votes

I think the only one (of the final 3) that had any strategic play was Carolyn. Heidi didn’t really do anything other than win the last challenge. I cant believe she did the fire challenge. What was the point other than getting Carson out. I think she thought that was her big move. However if she didn’t get him out he would have won. There is so much editing that we didn’t really see, otherwise how did he get almost all the votes

He received almost all the votes because he did have a strategy and was able to use the impression that he wasn't a strong player to his advantage. Actually the three, Yam Yam, Carolyn and Carson, all used that to their advantage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter