SW 50% Sale

Book on the 15th and 16th.
Travel 9/15 to 11/3. Only for cash reservations, not for point bookings.

edited to add check business select fares. One flight EBCI was $25, business select $45. Better boarding, earn more pts , refundable ticket...
I rebooked my flight to MCO with Business Select. I hadn’t added EBCI yet, so this is great for us. And I still got a small credit!

Book on the 15th and 16th.
Travel 9/15 to 11/3. Only for cash reservations, not for point bookings.

edited to add check business select fares. One flight EBCI was $25, business select $45. Better boarding, earn more pts , refundable ticket...

Also works for new points bookings if you use the promo code: SAVE50

Also works for new points bookings if you use the promo code: SAVE50
So if I cancel a points booking I have now and try to rebook with the promo, that should work, right? Would I get my points back immediately if I cancel the original booking?

I found the fares last night. It was cash only. I booked cash then cancelled my points booking.

If its now available for points you might be able to just change your reservation. keep the same flights and see if you get the point adjustment.

The promo code SAVE50 seems to work on points bookings for some flights, but I don't see an option to add it to an existing booking - looks like an existing booking would have to be canceled & rebooked.

Are these pre-announced or random? I need to purchase a returning flight in December and curious if I should wait for a sale or just bite the bullet now

So if I cancel a points booking I have now and try to rebook with the promo, that should work, right? Would I get my points back immediately if I cancel the original booking?

I've always gotten points back pretty much immediately when cancelling a flight.

I've always gotten points back pretty much immediately when cancelling a flight.
Thanks for the info! I just canceled and rebooked my flight home from MCO to BWI. That was the leg I purchased with points. They were refunded immediately and I was able to rebook with the Save50 promo. Saved me a lot of points!

I had already added ECBI to a points booking - just last week - and canceling meant losing ECBI (I had only added it to 2 of our 3 tickets since I should be getting my companion pass in the next few weeks, so the 3rd ticket will be canceled & changed to a companion pass flight). But I was able to cancel & rebook Business Select fares, and we still got points back. I had been thinking of changing our flight down to an earlier flight, but without the promo it would have meant an increase in the points needed. Now we have the flight I wanted, boarding in A1- A15, and spent fewer points! And I don't even mind that I paid for ECBI that we no longer need, since I did it to take advantage of the 1 day 10x points on SW spending last week, and it pushed me over the threshhold for the companion pass!

Dang it, not sure if I'm just late to the deal or what, but 50% off SW prices are still > my JetBlue prices

I was able to modify my Sept flight home (selected same flight as originally booked) and saved $50 per person. Sadly, the flight down is outside the dates the sale applies to.

I think I got our all time lowest price from Albany to Orlando of $75 one way. Happy with that.

I booked my husband business select on his flight home. I wanted the one that was refundable anyway, that was only $19 more, so I went all the way for select, as he loves that exit row.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter