SW and All Day Dining

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Hi all! With the flash sale going on right now I'm debating on buying SW and the all day dining deal as opposed to annual pass with the 2 free admissions.
Has anyone done all day dining and is it worth it? I read mixed reviews and not so sure. I read alot of people wait over an hour for their food

Hello. This may be too late, however, my son and I were in Orlando at the beginning of June for a convention and added a seaworld day at the end of our trip. I added the all day dining package. I would say that for us it was definitely not worth it. We decided to skip our hotels breakfast and eat breakfast at the park, big mistake. I knew ahead of time there was only one restaurant serving breakfast. So we went there. The all day dining gets you an entree, side and drink (perhaps dessert as well). Our breakfast entree choices were 1 plain or chocolate chip muffin (small and unappetizing looking) OR a plain salad or a salad with very questionable looking chicken on it. All served on styrofoam plates in a dark restaurant. And yes, I didn't make a mistake, they were offering salads for a breakfast entree. For lunch we went to expedition cafe. Standard quick service theme park fare, however it was chaos and horribly understaffed. In fact, my son and I were so frustrated at this point with the food and our overall park experience that we left without even riding Icebreaker. I've heard great reviews about SeaWorld as a park, but that's just not what our experience was. You may have a great time, however, I would NOT recommend the dining deal.

Hello. This may be too late, however, my son and I were in Orlando at the beginning of June for a convention and added a seaworld day at the end of our trip. I added the all day dining package. I would say that for us it was definitely not worth it. We decided to skip our hotels breakfast and eat breakfast at the park, big mistake. I knew ahead of time there was only one restaurant serving breakfast. So we went there. The all day dining gets you an entree, side and drink (perhaps dessert as well). Our breakfast entree choices were 1 plain or chocolate chip muffin (small and unappetizing looking) OR a plain salad or a salad with very questionable looking chicken on it. All served on styrofoam plates in a dark restaurant. And yes, I didn't make a mistake, they were offering salads for a breakfast entree. For lunch we went to expedition cafe. Standard quick service theme park fare, however it was chaos and horribly understaffed. In fact, my son and I were so frustrated at this point with the food and our overall park experience that we left without even riding Icebreaker. I've heard great reviews about SeaWorld as a park, but that's just not what our experience was. You may have a great time, however, I would NOT recommend the dining deal.
Thanks! Definitely too late as we go today but the ticket included the dining deal at a reasonable price so we shall see. Worse case if we have to wait over an hour for food I have no problem contacting guest services for a refund as I read many have done. They can't possibly expect people to wait that long just for food.

What is your verdict?

We also didn't think that it was worth it. If you are using to it's full extent to get your money out of it, then you are waiting for food all day long, and even when you do get it, it's way too much food. And all that time is time that you aren't doing other things at SW, which is my favorite park in Orlando.

I got all DINE as well for my upcoming trip. The difference between ticket with All dine or not was like $30-35. I guess if I ate twice I will count it as a win.

From my research and as already posted here, Dont waste your time with Breakfast. Better to arrive or wait until 11am hungry as hell.

I recommend doing Voyager's Smokehouse as it has the best the Sampler and is the most expensive item you can get with All Dine.

Altitude Burgers have a 1LB burger as well but I will skip as I will probably be tired of Burgers at this point.

Also note that Seafire Grill is the only restaurant that is open the last hour the park is open. So I would leave it for last.

I dont think the $49.99 is worth it, but for $35ish you only need to eat twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter