SW flights PVD-MCO just dropped to under $200 RT

maccagerl

DIS Veteran
Check SW flights, prices just dropped to $99 each way on most flights over the next few months.

I just saw and got a glimmer of hope that if our April trip is still on, I can modify at least get some travel funds for our next trip but not enough low fares for a party of 6. Looks like even I went to book a new reservation, fares are only for 1 person. I'm going to keep checking.

We usually drive to WDW, but it's a long day in the car. SW fares are now less than half of what they normally would be for a trip we have coming up in late May.

I am wondering if they will go any lower......

We usually drive to WDW, but it's a long day in the car. SW fares are now less than half of what they normally would be for a trip we have coming up in late May.

I am wondering if they will go any lower......

I could see them going lower and then increasing after parks are back up and running for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter