SWA promotional fares.$49. each way from NE!

Just rebooked thanks to deniseh. Originally scheduled 8 to fly into Tampa with 2 on RR's (freebies from SW). Now we are all flying into Orlando and saving the RR's for that trip to Vegas. I love SW:bounce:

The fares are quite good, but, don't forget the taxes, which bring them up to about 110-113 rt, depending on where you plan to depart.
I did it last night for BDL to MCO for 110.00 and 113.00 for two people. Therefore the RT for two came to 223. or 111.50 each RT.

These are great fares! I was checking them out and it costs $440.00 to take my whole family of 4 to Orlando! That is a good deal for us!! Flying out of Manchester just makes it even nicer! :) Thanks for posting! :)

Glad to be able to pass it on!

Now if I could just get my trip plans ironed out..... :rolleyes:

why can't i ever find rates like those...I would be flying out of manchester too, but every date I punch is at least $250 each...how are you doing it???I can be flexiable with dates too???

August....are you using Southwest Air? :) http://www.iflyswa.com I just plugged in random dates...Jan. 17 - Jan 30, Manchester NH to Orlando and saw lots of availability, even non stop flights for $110.00 total for R/T.

trying not to beat this thread to a pulp....but I want to help.... :)
August, your dates are Feb or March? There is still lots of availability for $65. each way on SWA , MHT to MCO (Manchester to Orlando). I put in dates March 5th - March 13th and got RT total of $142. You get better fares, generally speaking, traveling on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Unfortunately I HAVE to travel Sat/sun........preferably Sat leaving and Sunday coming home My Husband only can get one week at a time.......bummer..but thanks for checking......might look into Pan Am...since I only live 5 miles away from it

Sigh. August, if you're looking at the end of Feb, I'm afraid we must be in the same boat, dealing with one of the several school vacation weeks here in NH. I figure that's what I must be up against while trying to get tickets for the last week of Feb, Saturday to Saturday. I wouldn't usually head down to Orlando then but one of our group is a teacher. I don't even have the luxury of kicking myself for not buying when fares were cheaper; they've been $386 RT and no lower right from the time they became available. A far cry from the $112 RT when I flew down last year. As of this afternoon (and this has already happened several times in the past couple of weeks and then changed back), the flights I want/need for the trip down aren't available at all, for any number of passengers.

Oh, well. I guess I should be happy for SWA if they've managed to fill a 737-300 at $200 a seat. ;)

Throttle and August,
Dont give up. Keep checking Southwests web site, daily if you have to. Last trip, I originally had booked 3 RT from PCD to MCO for a total of about 725. By checking evry day, I ended up getting it down to 450, then down again to 328 Rt for 3.

SWA changes the availability of the low fares very often. Within the last week, I have seen them fluctuate from 125 down to 65 one way PVD to MCO. I am currently sitting at 426 RT for the end of April.

Keep checking them, book when you are comfortable. If they go lower, you can always get a credit on the difference.

Good Luck!!!

We were originally booked for Kansas City to Orlando, spending $936 for the six of us. I just went back, cancelled my original ressie and got the six of us flying out on Friday night for a total price of $636 dollars!!! The base rate was $42 each way!!! I just saved $300 that can be used within one year on another trip!!! WOW!!

Throttle...I don't know how far up in NH you are but there are $44. each way rates available from Hartford, CT on Sat, Feb 23nd (also, a later flight, Fri. Feb. 22nd) returning the following Sat. We usually fly from BDL, even though we are just south of MHT. I think that the school vacation weeks must be different in CT. It is generally less $$ and more flights to choose from.
BDL is an easy drive from NH and a great airport too. :p

Denisenh:

We are "just South of Manchester" also....how long does it take to drive to Hartford? I always thought it was to far from Nashua to worthwhile...??

Thanks!
Sammy

Hi Sammy! BDL is about an hour and a half from Nashua.
Take Rt 3 to 495 to 290 to 84 and then a couple of short highway roads (?291). (sorry,I don't pay too much attention as DH does the driving.)
I think that it is on 84 in CT you have to stay alert for BDL logo signs.
I do think its worth the drive in our case (cheap and available) and we have no hesitation using that airport. :D

Just an FYI that airfare from Hartford to Orlando on SW is now $56 each way......boo hoo! I waited too long and missed the $44 they had earlier this week. Not that $56 is bad, but $44 was better!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter