Swan Club level or Port Orleans Riverside for family with kids?

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
The price is about the same with a nurse's discount. Which would you do? I have never stayed at either. I'm interested in Club level because I assume there is a private access lounge that will have a variety of snacks throughout the day for the kids. Any advice?

Hi. We've stayed at both and I would say definitely Swan Club Level. Rooms are bigger at the Swan plus it is wonderful to be able to walk to Epcot or MGM or even the Boardwalk area after the parks close. Cuts down on the amount of time spent on a bus or in a car just to get to the parks. We saved a lot by having breakfast (great selection of breads, pastries, a fruit platter, yogurt, cereal) in the lounge every morning (Mama T was just great!) and sometimes we'd head back around 5:00 for a snack up there so we'd only need a lighter dinner later in the evening. It's just a really nice atmosphere over there. Have fun!

Can't say, I haven't stayed at the Swan, but we stayed one night at POR this past November and my DS loved it! We rode a water mouse, surrey bike, went pole fishing and didn't even have time to swim. I'd stay there any day again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter