{Swan/Dolphin} I'm sure this has been asked a million times...

bellebride116

beautiful belle
I tried searching for the answer but couldn't find it! I know they do the free Disney transportation but does this include the magical express to/from the airport? Or do you have to pay for airport transportation out of pocket?

I tried searching for the answer but couldn't find it! I know they do the free Disney transportation but does this include the magical express to/from the airport? Or do you have to pay for airport transportation out of pocket?

Swan & Dolphin do not participate with ME or dining plan.

No Magical Express - so yes you would need to rent a car or I recommend Mears shuttle from the Airport. They offer Round Trip option as well.

You do get transportation to the resorts via Disney buses (MK, AK) or boats/walk (Epcot, HS) and I believe you also get to experience extended Magic hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter