Swan/Dolphin nurse rate question

Ragnrok23

DIS Veteran
Is the nurse rate exclusively for nurses, or can any health care/ hospital employee use it?

The reason I'm asking is because I work for a hospital, just not a nurse :)

What is the "nurse rate"?? I'm a nurse and had no idea this was offered. Is it advertised?

http://www.swandolphin.com/offers/nurses/images/top.jpg

In appreciation for all that you do, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort would like to offer you a very special room rate for your next vacation to the most magical place in the world...the Walt Disney World® Resort! Rates for nurses start at just $149.00* per room, per night!

Book online or call 1-888-828-8850 and ask for our Nurse rate.

Book the Swan Book the Dolphin

If you'd like to be among the first to know of special offers and packages
being offered at our resort, please click here and join our mailing list!

Email this page to a friend!

*Rates are per room, per night based on rate schedule availability and do not include the mandatory Resort Service Package, daily parking fees (if applicable), applicable taxes or gratuities. Not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations or for groups. All nurses must show proof of employment upon arrival. Offer valid through 12/23/13.

Do they still do this?

Is it just RNs?
LPNs?
Nursing Students?
Do you know the discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter