Swan/Dolphin transportation

farfaraway

Mouseketeer
We're staying at Swan/Dolphin on our stay. Can we get to Disney Springs via bus or boat from there? What is the fastest way to get to MK from the hotel?

You can take a bus from Swan/Dolphin to Disney Springs. If memory serves, the bus drops off and picks up on the west side. I found the buses from Swan/Dolphin to be inconvenient and used lyft quite a bit while staying there. Swan/Dolphin provides a bus to the TTTC and you will need to take a ferry or monorail to MK from there. You can also walk to YC or BWI and utilize the buses there to go back and forth to MK.

Boats from Swan/Dolphin go to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. You can't get from the Epcot Resorts Area to Disney Springs on a boat.

We're staying at Swan/Dolphin on our stay. Can we get to Disney Springs via bus or boat from there? What is the fastest way to get to MK from the hotel?

Probably fastest is - as another poster suggested- walking to BC/YC/Bwk and taking bus from there direct to MK. It is a bit of a toss-up though. If you are lucky, taking the bus from S/D to TTC then express monorail could be faster.

In the morning, there could be a wait at the TTC, but the BC/YC bus stop could also be busy.

Coming back, you also might want to compare your options if like the monorail wait looks bad.

Does anyone know where exactly the bus pickup/drop off is at AK? I know we exit to the left toward the parking lots vs. toward the Disney buses, but how far out/where is the location? Is the parking lane that's inline with the green guard gate/by the charging station or somewhere else?

Does anyone know where exactly the bus pickup/drop off is at AK? I know we exit to the left toward the parking lots vs. toward the Disney buses, but how far out/where is the location? Is the parking lane that's inline with the green guard gate/by the charging station or somewhere else?
It's next to the handicap spots. So it's pretty close. You'll see there's an enclosure there that's clearly marked Swan/Dolphin.

parking.png

Others can opine on fastest. But I can tell you the slowest. Just for kicks once, we decided to take every mode of transportation possible. Boat to Epcot, walk through Epcot to Monorail. Monorail to TTC, Boat to MK. (I guess not every mode - no bus). LOL.

As far as fastest to MK.. I first tried walking to BW to take the bus, but that backfired as there were a lot of people waiting for a bus there... probably 2-3 buses worth. And this was at 8am. So I called an Uber, which I should have just done from Dolphin.

2nd time I just walked down to Dolphin bus. If a bus was there - took that. If not, called an uber. Both drop off at TTC, then took express monorail to MK. Seems those come around often enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter