• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swan & Dolphin Weddings FAQ

Does anyone know how many people the west courtyard can hold? I'm a little worried. I've been getting phone calls lately from some of my family saying they didn't think they initially could make it, but now they can. We already had 20 people :eek:

I am not entirely sure but I think it can hold more than that. It depends how many more you are thinking of having. I would e-mail Karen, just to be sure!!!

does anyone have any information on a swan/dolphin honeymoon? my brother and his fiancee are going their in december over chirstmas and any tips about the resort or disney honeymoons in general would be very much appreciated

does anyone have any information on a swan/dolphin honeymoon? my brother and his fiancee are going their in december over chirstmas and any tips about the resort or disney honeymoons in general would be very much appreciated

Hi!! Welcome to the boards!! What kind of information were you looking for? We are doing a Swan wedding and Disney Honeymoon, staying 2 nights at the Swan and the rest at POFQ :)

Ok, all I can say is it was amazing and perfect! However great you think it is going to be, it will be beyond.....or if you are worried it will not be special enough.....you DO NOT have to worry.
The suite to get ready is huge and has a full shower/bath with robe and slippers to use, a kitchen, and there was a baby grand piano in there! Talk about great photo op!!
Karen is amazing at getting things together and keeping them smooth.
Everyone involved with your wedding will make you feel SO SO special!!!
It really was a magical day, and perfect weather.
We were treated amazing, and had so many great photo ops come our way!
My dh cried the entire time, and I was just so SO happy all I could do was smile and squeeze his hands.
If you follow Christine (harpist) or Karen (at Just marry) on Facebook you can peek at a few photos on there from our day.
Ill upload some once we are home next week.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO perfect!!!:goodvibes

Oh, and there is quite a bit of room there for guests....more so if some of your guests will be standing with you rather than just seated.

Yay!!!! I'm so glad everything went wonderful for you!!!

I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!!!

Ok, all I can say is it was amazing and perfect! However great you think it is going to be, it will be beyond.....or if you are worried it will not be special enough.....you DO NOT have to worry.
The suite to get ready is huge and has a full shower/bath with robe and slippers to use, a kitchen, and there was a baby grand piano in there! Talk about great photo op!!
Karen is amazing at getting things together and keeping them smooth.
Everyone involved with your wedding will make you feel SO SO special!!!
It really was a magical day, and perfect weather.
We were treated amazing, and had so many great photo ops come our way!
My dh cried the entire time, and I was just so SO happy all I could do was smile and squeeze his hands.
If you follow Christine (harpist) or Karen (at Just marry) on Facebook you can peek at a few photos on there from our day.
Ill upload some once we are home next week.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO perfect!!!:goodvibes

Bojoe - What an amazing post!!! It really made my day!!! You can just feel the happiness coming out of it!!!
I am so glad you had the most perfect day!!!
I love the sound of the suite to get ready in. I am getting ready and doing a 'first look' at the BLT where we are staying, but I kind of wish I was getting ready at the Swan now!!! Although, I suspect that they cannot guarantee the same suite all the time - it probably just depends what is available on the day!! It sounds like you really hit lucky!!
Great to hear good things about Karen!! How was Christine? We have her booked for May. She seems really talented.
So excited to see some photos!!
Much love and congtatulations to you both!!

What a great update! I'm glad your day was beautiful. I can't wait to see some pictures!

Im having a hard time sorting out how to add photos.:confused3
I am very tired though because we just got home, and are fighting a cold...blllaaaaaaa :sick:
Ill be working on it tomorrow.
Christine did fantastic and she is sooooooooooooooooooo nice!!:goodvibes
We also did the sand service, and had rose petals down the isle. It was so very very great!!
Back soon.......

I can't wait to see the pics!! I'm so excited!! I use photobucket for my pics :) It seems to always work well for me.
Get some rest :goodvibes

I use photobucket too!!! Let me know if you want a little tutorial on posting photos using photobucket :thumbsup2 I am desperate to see your photos!!
I considered a family sand ceremony too but would have had issues getting the glass container home on the flight, so had to give up on that idea!!

OH Bonita these are so lovely!!!
Okay sweetie, any chance of a full report?:thumbsup2
Who took the photos? Who did your hair and make-up? You looked absolutely stunning!!! Did it last all day? I assme, by looking at your gorgeous photos that they switched off the outdoor fountains for the ceremony? Did you have a cake cutting/champagne reception at the ceremony site? If so, where was it set up?
Who is the little cutie ring bearer? What a little darling!!!!
Sorry for all the questions, but I think you are the first of our little group to actually have their day, so I am eager for info!!!
You were a beautiful bride sweetie!!! Quite the princess!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter