• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swap Border Help

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Hey all,

I need some major help... I need to do a border for Mission: Space... however I have not been on that ride (ETA: 2 of my babies didn't meet height, and DD didn't want any part of it! :confused3 )... could someone give me some ideas?

TIA!! I really appreciate it!!

I can go through the ride for you, hopefully that will get your creative juices going. You walk into an area that is designed to look like a mission control center for the space program. Operatoirs at computers, different flight simulation modules, space vehicles (this is just the cue). The you are loaded into one of 4 bays. You are divided into 4 teams and watch a short video explaining what is about to happen. You then are given one of 4 jobs, Navigator, Engineer, Commander, or Pilot. After another short video you load into you capsule. You ahave a screen in front of you surrounded by buttons and switches. As the ride begins you lean back and the countdown begins, you takeoff and go into the atmosphere. Finally you reach a point where the rockets break off and then you head up to the moon. As you slingshot around the moon you can see a beuatiful view of Earth from space. You then are placed into hypersleep (the lights dim) and wake up in the mist of a meteor shower where rocks are flying at you. You dodge the rocks and get over the landing site. YOu head down to mars but your autopilot goes on the blink and you grab your joystick to control. You almost fly into a canyon, and you finally succeed into just barely landing at the edge of a sheet of ice. Then the ice breaks but the ship stays up and you make it through. Finally the communications center breaks through and says great job and you leave the ship. As you exit you go past an interactive group video game and a children's playground as well as a place to send postcards from Mars over the internet. Then you walk out into the gift shop.

Most things including CM uniforms are a medium blue, silver, and red. If you have any other questions I'ld be glad to help.

Thank you so much!! I may just be asking you more questions in the future.. I'm trying to absorb you wonderful description!!! Thank you again!!! I've got some ideas... Now, to get them to work!!

I didn't go on the ride either. We went through the whole thing, then I change my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter